Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

You going to be heading down the Cats v Saints game @ KP this year?

Game of the year, at Saints v Cats games there is always tension... its going to be a very interesting night at the top of the Terrace.

Seems we are taking the area behind the goals at the city end and encroaching in on your precious Terrace. ;)

Lol - Fat Chance... :D

Pumped for Hawks v Geelong round 1. Those games have caused me so much pain over the last several years.

I have decided to stay in Melb for this rather than go to CCM Away... mind u I reckon u guys will finally have your day this time. :(

I have decided to stay in Melb for this rather than go to CCM Away... mind u I reckon u guys will finally have your day this time. :(

They do say that cats only have 9 lives, but I'm still not confident at all. Apparently Chapman has had the 'pre-season of his lifetime,' and so long as he is playing the curse may continue. It would be satisfying to beat Geelong while he is still playing. Nevertheless, hoping for another close game. These matches really have been one of the main footy epics/highlights of the last 5 years.

Will take dusty @ magpies any day ffs. In fact would swap any Pies players for him bar Cloke, Beams, Swan and Pendlebury.

BH - u can't talk seeing as what happened to Libba last year and the fact that I have seen him out since then.

Not to mention Tomahawk's New Years coke bender and Last yrs no.1 pick Patton fucking a 15 year old that I know.

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 1

BH - u can't talk seeing as what happened to Libba last year and the fact that I have seen him out since then.

lol you have no idea what I am talking about. This is much more serious than illicit drug tests or possession.

and for the record he wont be at Collingwood because he won't be playing footy anymore :up:

Would like this, but quoting it to show my appreciation.

Game of the year, at Saints v Cats games there is always tension... its going to be a very interesting night at the top of the Terrace.

Seems we are taking the area behind the goals at the city end and encroaching in on your precious Terrace. ;)

Your CS has chosen to make the move down the other end according to things I've read.

If my mates don't make the trip down for the game, mind if I stand with you? Will be v. inconspicuous ala Port v Sandy game.

lol you have no idea what I am talking about. This is much more serious than illicit drug tests or possession.

and for the record he wont be at Collingwood because he won't be playing footy anymore :up:

dealing coke roff

Your CS has chosen to make the move down the other end according to things I've read.

If my mates don't make the trip down for the game, mind if I stand with you? Will be v. inconspicuous ala Port v Sandy game.

Our CS are a bunch of Fat Flogs who were chant at not with, its at the back of the KP Terrace where the real supporters stand, you should def come down mate just dont hold me responsible for some of the rougher boys up there.

You can catch the train up with us guys...

Our CS are a bunch of Fat Flogs who were chant at not with, its at the back of the KP Terrace where the real supporters stand, you should def come down mate just dont hold me responsible for some of the rougher boys up there.

You can catch the train up with us guys...

Easy done.

Trying to convince mates to come down so far it's just me and my best mate who's a mad catter. Should be a ripper night.

Round 14 at Sleepy Hollow, That cheat Hayden Ballantyne is going down!

This little, lying, stage diving, yellow bellied rodent embodies exactly why the City of Perth is such a complete Shit Heap full of Illiterate and Racist CUB's who have never played a game of sport on a drop of Mud in their lives.

• Like 1

Lol at me for stealing that blokes beanie after calling us inbreds under his breath. Got heated bro.

Edited by bazzatron

AFL banned a bunch of gloves, one of them wasnt even a sport specific glove:

http://www.shsproduc...fety-Glove.html

I suppose most Collingwood players, probably have a pair to use when moonlighting on the docks/box factory/random warehouse.

I never understood why Gaz Snr went down the Glove Route later in her career, (Maybe he got paid) but I always thought it was unfair on the other players that they had to play aganst the GOAT already...

Wearing that one Easton Glove was just rubbing it in.

Don't hate the player hate the game. Not geelong's fault they've been superior to hawthorn on head to head since ol mate Jeffrey's rant.

Cats looking good today, and without some big name players to come back in. Wish I could say the same for my beloved Demons...

Poor barsted. Wouldn't even wish upon my worst enemy to have to support Melbourne

Don't hate the player hate the game. Not geelong's fault they've been superior to hawthorn on head to head since ol mate Jeffrey's rant.

Cats looking good today, and without some big name players to come back in. Wish I could say the same for my beloved Demons...

Not sure I mentioned anything about Geelong whats so ever.

• 2 weeks later...