Melbourne Football

Round 12: City vs Perth, Fri 26th Dec 5:30pm

Murfy1

Fuck off Garcia you diving, wretched fuck.

I hate the cunt but it should have been a penalty There was contact because Garcia left his leg dangling behind him in an attempt to milk the penalty

Kisnorbo took the bait. Penalty

Well thank the lord for Alan Milliner then

• Like 1

Fuck off Garcia you diving, wretched fuck.

I hate the cunt but it should have been a penalty There was contact because Garcia left his leg dangling behind him in an attempt to milk the penalty

Kisnorbo took the bait. Penalty

Well thank the lord for Alan Milliner then

Definitely not complaining

Ned Zelic has deadset lost the plot (if he knew where it was to begin with). 'Commentator' not 'special' commentator means you can follow the play once in a while instead of providing a furiously expressed opinion about Perth not getting a penalty and then subsequently Garcia being pulled up for dissent, and several incoherent points in between (individual brilliance).

• Like 2

Ramsey is good in space but as soon as someone in within a meter he packs his dacks and has no ideas what he's doing

This is Ramsey, Williams and Brown all great in space but terrible in close. As someone mentioned above really need a 9. Although credit to Williams for the ball for the goal.

Ramsey is good in space but as soon as someone in within a meter he packs his dacks and has no ideas what he's doing

This is Ramsey, Williams and Brown all great in space but terrible in close. As someone mentioned above really need a 9. Although credit to Williams for the ball for the goal.

if we would of had at least 1 striker in our team from the start of the season then i think we would have been top 4 now, so come end of season if we arent top 4 then that will be the main reason we miss out imho

Last game I can attend this season so I am super pumped about this game. Plus my brother is a Glory man so it would be good to knock them off just for the bragging rights.

We win this game and we have two very winnable games next. We could be top 4 before the Asian Cup break with Kennedy still to play so the next three games are huge for us.

This is a typical game that we would lose 2-1 but I am predicting a 1-1 game.

Spot on!  :)