Melbourne Football

R5 Brisbane Roar vs City Saturday 8th November 7:30pm

GreenSeater

lol, we're 2-0 up with the worst squad in the league up against a quality outfit who we all thought would destroy us.

Lighten up and enjoy the game, what's the point of watching if you can't enjoy it even when we're winning?

Id disagree, Id say the quality of their foreigners are seriously letting them down, all the other teams have signed seriously good, or at least better VISA players this off season and brisbanes have the weakest 4 or 5 IMO

lol, we're 2-0 up with the worst squad in the league up against a quality outfit who we all thought would destroy us.

Lighten up and enjoy the game, what's the point of watching if you can't enjoy it even when we're winning?

Amen Nate, A bloody men. We are leading 2-0, sure whinge if we lose this but at the moment be happy.

What are the odds on our traditional second half fade out?

I don't mean to sound so negative but I have no confidence whatsoever that we can defend a 0-2 lead. 36 games of experience tell me this. I hope to be wrong.

Weird thing is that I'm not in least bit excited, I can't afford to invest anything emotionally during a match as the predictable result ruins my weekend.

Edited by belaguttman

Well you guys were right in that JVS played safe in his team selection.

The good thing is we have palyed the percentage game rather than thinking we can out pass teams. I am afraid at this moment with our personnel we have to stick tot he basics.

I have said before that pace frightens teams and that is what is happening with Duga and Williams.

I would make a change though. Bring on Archibald for Retre and bring Duff in to the centre, with Duga on the right and Ramsay on the left.

Also JVS should be telling Paartalu to stay behind Mooy....no need to go past him.

Well you guys were right in that JVS played safe in his team selection.

The good thing is we have palyed the percentage game rather than thinking we can out pass teams. I am afraid at this moment with our personnel we have to stick tot he basics.

I have said before that pace frightens teams and that is what is happening with Duga and Williams.

I would make a change though. Bring on Archibald for Retre and bring Duff in to the centre, with Duga on the right and Ramsay on the left.

Also JVS should be telling Paartalu to stay behind Mooy....no need to go past him.

True, we are playing poorly but still ahead, that is something.