Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

Has the Greek construction worker ever failed in his predictions? Nope! No reason not to believe me so trust me when I say new NIKE merchandise will be available closer to the start of the season and on game days.

The whole origin of the joke was that a Greek construction worker told someone that South are going to merge with Heart. So evidently the whole gag is based in incorrectness.

Also, it's a very shit joke.

Oh shit.

That was me.

Am i making jokes about my own story?

shit. Legit though, what he says was we were going to wear blue, he jumped to conclusions and said south melbourne. Talked to him after a game a few seasons back at fed square. nice lad.

I worked at the ICC game on Friday night and while I was helping the Nike guys I asked them why WSW have so much merchandise and Melbourne City has bugger-all.

They guy said because Nike was engaged quite late and their priority was to get the playing strips out first. He said there's more variety stock coming this season :)

• Like 2

I wouldnt be surprised to see a minor change this season to the home kit. There is that rule for two years yes (although i have never seen it) you can have minor changes and the current kits are on sale atm.

yeah they will definitely be different to last year. I wonder if it will be a minor tweak like a collar or something or a major change of design