Melburnians Badge Vote  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your preference

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4

In my opinion though option 3 is the most professional football looking badge

That's the thing it's a supporters badge. It shouldn't really look like a football badge. It should not only incorporate football but something that's got an iconic element and/or tied to the city. With a name like Melburnians 1 or 4 makes more sense and 3 although tidy, it's a bit 'been there done that'.

• Like 4

Thanks to the core for going to the vote! All of them look great but 3 has my preference.. I don't think we should waste our time going to a second vote between 2 though....

Edited by jparaga

Wouldn't worry me if some victory fan or someone else hacked into the forum and fucked around with the votes, cause they all look awesome :up:

I am a troll. I have been lying in wait amongst you and have posted on this forum over 3500 times not to arouse suspicion. I now to plan to action my intricate plan and vote for the least aesthetically pleasing badge design of your supporter group.

That'll show ya.

:soon::soon::soon: someone stop this man, if he picks the least popular badge we'll be the laughing stock of facebook!

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

The olive wreath and pigskin football has been so overdone in terms of supporter graphics..This is a new supporter group for a new club in a new league, having traditional football symbols looks insanely try hard if you haven't noticed

Edited by Begbie
  • Like 5

The olive reef and pigskin football has been so overdone in terms of supporter graphics..This is a new supporter group for a new club in a new league, having traditional football symbols looks insanely try hard if you haven't noticed

This  :up:

• Like 2

I love #1. Perfect with terrace culture. I can understand why so many like 3 & 4. I might try and made a banner with #1 to bring to bay 18 with me.

Anyone else itching for the season to start?

We're on a forum 3 months before the season starts. I'd say it's a yes from everyone!

If anyone has voted for 1 or 2 it'd almost be worth changing your vote so that your preference of 3 and 4 gets up.

Jimmy is there anyway you can remove these from the poll?

Start a new thread with new poll with just Options 3 and 4 Jimmy?

Too far gone i reckon, it's up to those who have voted options 1 or 2 to change their vote if they want to I say

If anyone has voted for 1 or 2 it'd almost be worth changing your vote so that your preference of 3 and 4 gets up.

Too far gone i reckon, it's up to those who have voted options 1 or 2 to change their vote if they want to I sayThis. If people want it to be one of the others then by all means keep your vote the same. It's just that realistically it's going to be 3 or 4.

Edited by Jimmy

Too far gone i reckon, it's up to those who have voted options 1 or 2 to change their vote if they want to I say

Nah fight to the death between the two designers.

I voted 2. I think it's great. But seeing as this is obviously going to be out of 3 or 4 I changed my vote to 3.  Four just looks weird to me- kind of American Footballish or something? I guess the same could be true for 2 but somehow I think it looks better and I really like the little heart. Whoever designed it well done. In fact stuff it I'm gonna delete my 3 vote and go back to 2. 

Edited by Alexxandro