Melbourne Football

FFA Cup Draw - Melbourne City vs Sydney FC

Dearg is bán

Anyone know where in Leeds I will be able to watch this game? Me and another Melbourne supporter will be there and would love to find a place to watch.

As in Leeds, England?

Yep! There's no plans for the game to be shown in Australia. You're going to struggle to find a way to watch it.

Anyone know where in Leeds I will be able to watch this game? Me and another Melbourne supporter will be there and would love to find a place to watch.

As in Leeds, England? Yep! There's no plans for the game to be shown in Australia. You're going to struggle to find a way to watch it.

Won't it at least be on Foxtel? If today's games were televised, you'd think a MCFC v SFC game would too.

Does anyone know if you can get tickets without entering? Say to get tickets then go to the pub saves having to line up with every other city fan just before the game starts

At the practice game against Ballarat, you had to queue for ticket purchase, then show your ticket to security at entrance right next to the portable hut selling tickets. I reckon you will be able to buy your ticket, then head down to the pub. Thats my plan, as queuing was bad enough for the practice match, not sure how they will cope with the FFA cup game. I will make sure I get there early to get ticket.

They are selling tickets early at the pub too.. Also would there be anyone willing to buy bulk tickets before the game at the pub for those who can't get there early? I know its a big ask but just thought I would ask out of curiosity I know I wont be able to get to Ballarat till 6.30 and sounds as though the tickets won't be available at the pub then

They are selling tickets early at the pub too.. Also would there be anyone willing to buy bulk tickets before the game at the pub for those who can't get there early? I know its a big ask but just thought I would ask out of curiosity I know I wont be able to get to Ballarat till 6.30 and sounds as though the tickets won't be available at the pub then

If somebody could also get me 70 tickets for me and me mates it would also be appreciated

If somebody could also get me 70 tickets for me and me mates it would also be appreciated

Comedian.. I mean to grab a number n message them 100% if your going on the day or whatever to let them know

Tickets will be sold at 5:30 at the pub. To keep update to with all happenings like this give the Melburnians Facebook page a like: www.facebook.com/melburnians1847

I'm more than happy to buy tickets for people on the proviso that I've met them before and they'll get to the pub before we leave.

Any idea what the ticket prices will be ?

No real issue with price but I'm just wondering.

I went to the south springvale v south Cardiff game at Kingston Heath in Cheltenham and the tickets were $8 for child and concession and $12 for adult which was a good price.

They also had beautiful souvas there

Any idea what the ticket prices will be ?

No real issue with price but I'm just wondering.

I went to the south springvale v south Cardiff game at Kingston Heath in Cheltenham and the tickets were $8 for child and concession and $12 for adult which was a good price.

They also had beautiful souvas there

babs at football match?!?!? HEAVEN 

A night game at Ballarat in the middle of winter!

I wonder if the person who came up with this brilliant idea is the same one who came up with the concept of playing in Albury in the middle of the day at the height of summer?

In fairness, i love watching soccer without any feeling in my fingers.

A night game at Ballarat in the middle of winter!

I wonder if the person who came up with this brilliant idea is the same one who came up with the concept of playing in Albury in the middle of the day at the height of summer?

I'm sure that the much of the detail of this competition will be changed in due course. The concept is great, but with a contrived draw such that three A-League clubs must be eliminated in the first round proper, the round played during the A-League off-season, and plenty of others issues, it's hard to take the Cup seriously.

I think that if I were an A-League coach I would not be risking any of my better players, particularly any recent signings coming here from a northern hemisphere summer.

The club will eventually need a stadium of their own.. If possible

That's always been the dream but could never see the possibility. Now, we can dream again with a form of reality.

I have put my thoughts to forum before. A stadium in or around the CBD would be immense. Fisherman's Bend is an ideal spot in my opinion for a stadium and training facility the envy of all.

Latrobe is a nice stop gap... we should now aim to be City.

I hope AAMI Park are footing the bill for the relay

Absolute madness to custom-build  a rectangular stadium for rugby and football at a cost to taxpayers of $257m and then use it for "monster trucks."

Olympic Parks Trust or whoever it is who run the joint need their collective arse kicked from here to kingdom come. A new surface needs time to bind together after a re-lay. We all know that from all the problems with Docklands.

Disgraceful.

I'm all for our own stadium. Between the club and supporters we could do it together if we went about it the right way. Aim high is what I say. Stadium "deals" are throttling the A-League so now's the time to start.

There's no way I'd want to move away from AAMI Park in the foreseeable future! It's a brilliant stadium for watching football, the surface (until stupid monster trucks are involved) is immaculate, it's easy to get to and it's great for atmosphere and will only get better with more fans coming to games. 

I agree that some of these implications aren't really ideal but in the wider context they aren't a big deal either, we still get to play at AAMI for every home game in the regular season and I don't really see why another stadium is necessary.

• Like 2