Melbourne Football

Melbourne City 2014 Pre Season

AlexDaGroza

A video interview with Jason "the voice of the club" Hoffman about returning to Melbourne and training at La Trobe:

http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/video/hoffman-excited-by-return-to-melbourne/940884

Why is it that Hoffman is the 'go to guy' for interviews? Haha.

probably the only one that's willing to do them without bitching about it hahaha

Hello,

Was down at Latrobe yesterday to watch City train,

I've since written an article and posted some images of yesterdays events on my website. Check it out -

http://goo.gl/qt15sU

This is great work. Much appreciated. Trani is apparently an excellent assistant and Brisbane were very peeved that we got him.

Would I be right that JVS is training in a 4 1 2 3? rather than 4 2 1 3?

Hello,

Was down at Latrobe yesterday to watch City train,

I've since written an article and posted some images of yesterdays events on my website. Check it out -

http://goo.gl/qt15sU

Pitch looks wonderful. Do you know if all the trialist are all the same position or was there a variety of positions they are looking at?

I don't think we've even had much pre-season action in Melbourne in recent years. Last season we only had 4 pre-season games in Melbourne (2 at Epping), and the pre-season before that we only had 5 games (3 at Epping). The last time we played a lot in Melbourne was with the 2011-12 pre-season, where we played 10 games in Melbourne (and perhaps not coincidentally we had our best season after that big pre-season).

What i want to know is that why it is so hard for us verse teams locally. For fuck sake what is the point of travelling to Bendigo and Ballarat when you can verse better quality opponents in Melbourne such as South Melbourne, Bentleigh Greens, Oakliegh, Port Melbourne and the list can just go on. It's becoming a fucking joke to be honest..

• Like 2

It's been made official now. FC Bendigo V Melbourne City, Sept 2 Tuesday. Time not confirmed but probably 6-6:30. @Epsom (area in bendigo)

It's going to be a hard time for city based people to travel, but if people from the Melburnians group decide closer to the date that they are going to put in an appearance and need some sort of info about the venue etc let me know. I'm bendigo based and go to FCB games so I'll probably be able to find out info.