Melbourne Football

Miron Bleiberg

mstam

Well I'm only saying it because one we have to pay him, and two we have to pay out JA. If Miron comes in and gets some half decent results and the club decide to give him a two year contract, we might find ourselves in the same position next season. If he looses a few games he can just say he needs time and needs to bring in different players... I think his coaching Oakliegh Cannons for a reason. We should wait and find and experienced coach that's won trophies, what's the worst that's going to happen? We finish last this season...? So what! Will have 8 months to find a coach and get things right for the long run... Quick fix in football only works when you have money to blow... Eg. City, Madrid, Barca...

• Like 1

I know someone who's friends with Bleiberg's son and he confirmed that Melbourne Heart and Bleiberg were in touch in the off season. While I don't know what was discussed, and perhaps it was only enquiring about a possible move into the coaching staff under Aloisi, this could very well have been the plan all along.

I know someone who's friends with Bleiberg's son and he confirmed that Melbourne Heart and Bleiberg were in touch in the off season. While I don't know what was discussed, and perhaps it was only enquiring about a possible move into the coaching staff under Aloisi, this could very well have been the plan all along.

There was that rumor circling last year that they gave JA half a season to improve or he is gone? Perhaps that had something to do with it.

The bar has been set so incredibly low. Over our past 15 competitive matches, we have lost 11 and drawn 4. So I'd be happy if just about anyone replaced Aloisi, and I think Bleiberg is a respectable interim option.

Bleiberg guided Gold Coast United to 3rd place in their first season, 4th place in their second season and they finished last of course in their tumultuous final season (2011-12), where Palmer went nuts, most of their good players left and the scant remaining talent were scared throughout the season having only 1 year contracts.

Bleiberg (according to Ultimate A-League) has coached 114 A-League matches, and has won 41, which is a winning percentage of 35.96%. For comparison, JVS won 29.62% of games, Aloisi wins 21.62% of games and Durakovic won 21.43% of games.

At state level, Bleiberg has found a lot of success.

Also, he's pretty good with young players, promotes a respectable brand of football and in general IMO is pretty good at motivating players (something we desperately need).

But perhaps most importantly, getting a new coach, be it Bleiberg or someone else, would shake-up the team and demand our players to play at their best, to prove to the new coach that they should be played.

At this stage, Bleiberg would be a good move and a big improvement over Aloisi.

Bleiberg probably made a typical strategic Jew move, coming to Melbourne and hedging his bets that Aloisi was the most likely coach to be sacked this season, giving him his best chance to get the top job at a HAL club again. :up:

So the real Bela Guttman also made a 'jew move' having the cheek to ask Benfica for a pay rise after winning the Portuguese title and the European Championship in the same season too I suppose. Of course they weren't so politically correct, they sacked him. That is a tasteless comment of yours and doubtless offends many people

The bar has been set so incredibly low. Over our past 15 competitive matches, we have lost 11 and drawn 4. So I'd be happy if just about anyone replaced Aloisi, and I think Bleiberg is a respectable interim option.

Bleiberg guided Gold Coast United to 3rd place in their first season, 4th place in their second season and they finished last of course in their tumultuous final season (2011-12), where Palmer went nuts, most of their good players left and the scant remaining talent were scared throughout the season having only 1 year contracts.

Bleiberg (according to Ultimate A-League) has coached 114 A-League matches, and has won 41, which is a winning percentage of 35.96%. For comparison, JVS won 29.62% of games, Aloisi wins 21.62% of games and Durakovic won 21.43% of games.

At state level, Bleiberg has found a lot of success.

Also, he's pretty good with young players, promotes a respectable brand of football and in general IMO is pretty good at motivating players (something we desperately need).

But perhaps most importantly, getting a new coach, be it Bleiberg or someone else, would shake-up the team and demand our players to play at their best, to prove to the new coach that they should be played.

At this stage, Bleiberg would be a good move and a big improvement over Aloisi.

My dog would be an improvement over Aloisi

• Like 1

We are in a competition where the teams should practically be even. We dont need a marquee player. We need a marquee coach, someone who is experienced and someone we can throw the kitchen sink at. Someone who will bring us success with his game plan. Not Miron Bleiberg

• Like 1

I doesn't bother me who we get in the short term. As long as JA is gone. We might get someone worse, but at least it would give the fans something to be interested in, in seeing how they will change things etc. At the moment we know exactly what we are going to get each week and it's bullshit !! All we have is hope and when that's gone what's left ??

Bleiberg probably made a typical strategic Jew move

Fuck off. This is a disgusting comment to make. 

Whilst I agree this is racist it's interesting to see people actually comment against it but not the casual sexualisation of women like the comments about Lucy Zelic and our trainer and how some flithy young kid on here would 'fuck' them.

• Like 4

Bleiberg probably made a typical strategic Jew move

Fuck off. This is a disgusting comment to make.

Some of you guys are a bit touchy ffs. Political correctness gone mad. Lol love it how nowadays people say "PC gone mad" as a bailout for their blatant racism, homophobia, sexism, you name it.

Edited by Caddy