Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

Will there be stickers and how many stickers can I get for $17 and do you have to go to the pub to get stickers or can you save some stickers for me to get at the game because I'm not 18 so I can't buy stickers at a pub and is it okay if I stick the stickers in my sticker book or do the stickers have to be stuck around the city cause my teachers say that's vandalism and my teachers also say that vandalism isn't very cool and I'm pretty cool so I don't want to do vandalism with my stickers. Thanks. Go heart. Go Yarra side firm.

there will be stickers on the march but these stickers are for vandalizing only in order to purchase stickers for your school books there is a application form that will need filling out thats further on down the thread if you missed it bring that along to the march and you should be sweet jimmy lad keep up the good work yarraside appreciates stickers on school books as vandalizing melbourne city is not cool

Edited by spain82
  • Like 4

They will bring seats forward to get ppl closer to the game but not for the derby match!

I hate the shityhad. Why wouldn't they do it for the biggest game of the season

It reduces capacity to bring in the stands.

It certainly makes a big difference to the atmosphere though.

I think they just want to keep Archie out of throwing distance from Y-side

Why are people actually complaining they can’t buy tickets for their Specials?

You do realise that “Specials” is actually a derogatory term to describe people who ruin the atmosphere of games by only coming to particular games that contain heightened tension?

I should fucken know I introduced the term on the old yarrasdide forum to describe these idiots that ruin the atmosphere at every Ethihad match.

• Like 4

How much are tickets in the active area? (adult and concession)

$45.30. Fucking cunts.

I'm an adult and that's after all the admin bullshit.

WTF hmmmmmm. I can't remember the price last time but that seems like a HUGE jump.

Keeping their club alive etc.

I've heard that they put the price up in case people decide to go all Rambo again on the chairs.how can we possibly stop people from doing it?

How much are tickets in the active area? (adult and concession)

$45.30. Fucking cunts.

I'm an adult and that's after all the admin bullshit. WTF hmmmmmm. I can't remember the price last time but that seems like a HUGE jump.

Keeping their club alive etc.

I've heard that they put the price up in case people decide to go all Rambo again on the chairs.how can we possibly stop people from doing it?

Sounds about right 

You do realise that “Specials” is actually a derogatory term to describe people who ruin the atmosphere of games by only coming to particular games that contain heightened tension?

I should fucken know I introduced the term on the old yarrasdide forum to describe these idiots that ruin the atmosphere at every Ethihad match.

Yes we will...

They will get into the bay with or without tickets...

You've pretty much answered your own question here.

If tickets are members only and/or they sell out before everyone can buy one then it's going to result in a lot of people sneaking in. I could honestly see 2-3 people per seat in our bay, plus jumpy seccos I can see this turning very ugly.

Also, I find it personally annoying because I had a few friends who were going to come. Doubt they would buy memberships just to go to one game too, I was hoping coming to this game would persuade them to get one.

Doesn't help when tickets work out to be about 3.5X more expensive than what home games cost with membership either.

• Like 1

Easy fix,

1. Just buy your away ticket, Duplicate print it as many times as you want

2. Get your non member mates to buy Level 3 tickets, they scan in with this

3. Show the gaurd at the away gate the printed off away ticket,

works every time whenever the away or home active bay has displayed "exhausted"

Would usually work under normal circumstances, but I've heard this game they will have stewards scanning your tickets in before you enter the active bays, so this could be an issue... Can you plz follow this up BH?

And the increased cost could be there to offset the increased security bill.

Edited by LR9

Yes we will...

They will get into the bay with or without tickets...

You've pretty much answered your own question here.

If tickets are members only and/or they sell out before everyone can buy one then it's going to result in a lot of people sneaking in. I could honestly see 2-3 people per seat in our bay, plus jumpy seccos I can see this turning very ugly.

Also, I find it personally annoying because I had a few friends who were going to come. Doubt they would buy memberships just to go to one game too, I was hoping coming to this game would persuade them to get one.

Doesn't help when tickets work out to be about 3.5X more expensive than what home games cost with membership either.How did I answer my own question?

I asked why proper MH fans want to bring along Specials who always ruin the atmosphere...

The fact that Specials get into the bay regardless is not an answer to my own question.

Edited by cadete

I'm yet to find a sportsbar showing the game in Hong Kong :(

Coast in the Western District is probably your best chance. They had 1 TV in there streaming soccer from the internet when I was there.

The owner is Aussie so maybe whip him an email. 

edit: Theres also a dope hip hop bar around the corner that fits a maximum of like 15 people. 

Edited by hedaik1

I'm yet to find a sportsbar showing the game in Hong Kong :(

Coast in the Western District is probably your best chance. They had 1 TV in there streaming soccer from the internet when I was there.

The owner is Aussie so maybe whip him an email. 

edit: Theres also a dope hip hop bar around the corner that fits a maximum of like 15 people.

Thanks heaps man, I'll shoot him an email.

I'm actually staying in Sheung Wan so I'm right around the corner.