Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

I didn't get it so I messaged them and they gave me a free $50 bonus bet without having to deposit anything which I turned into $170 on some Horsham donkeys. :up:  

Going to try it even though I know there is little  chance they'll give me it. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waited until Dispostion to use by 50% odds from Ladbrokes... chuffed with my smart betting and a finally win from a good horse that started of at Ascot as well.

Did the same, but more so just because the races before that had good promotions elsewhere, nothing much on race 3 so went for the 50%.

Surely even $1.60 is too much for Exosphere? Surprised its not like $1.40 or less.

Edited by Tesla

lol thats what I get for talking shit

A sprinter who comes from behind is never a sure thing at WFA/Classic Level... it happened to Alinghi one Derby Day as well.

A pretty funny situation seeing a boil over of a horse wearing the colours of Octagonal and Lonhro's famous colours beating their Grandson and Son who apparently could not be beaten. 

Up about $1k :up: 

I love looking up the odds on other sites for Ladbrokes' "Mega Multi" and comparing the other site's odds to the "mega odds" that are so great at Ladbrokes they have to limit it to a $50 max bet. $4.50 at Ladbrokes, $4.59 at sportsbet ffs. And for sure it's even more at unibet, bet365 and possibly Willaim Hill.

Always look up these "boosted odds" offers, I swear like 10% of the time they arent even better than other sites and probably another 30% of the time they are only like a 10% boost at best.

Applies to every site but the Mega Multi and Footy Freaks at Ladbrokes are the worst culprits.

Edited by Tesla

Today was the 1st time I've bet on a horse since Maldivian won the Cox plate.
Race 5 Flemington- Excess Knowledge.
Took Ladbrokes' +50% on fixed odds.
Made about $200.
What a ride. Was 3 wide for bascially the whole race, but still got it done. Add to that a photo finish.
Good times.
Now onto Chelsea tonight with stake back as a bonus bet if they win by 2 or more

Today was the 1st time I've bet on a horse since Maldivian won the Cox plate.
Race 5 Flemington- Excess Knowledge.
Took Ladbrokes' +50% on fixed odds.
Made about $200.
What a ride. Was 3 wide for bascially the whole race, but still got it done. Add to that a photo finish.
Good times.
Now onto Chelsea tonight with stake back as a bonus bet if they win by 2 or more

Was on this horse too, I seriously thought it lost when I saw it live and I generally have a good eye for the photo finish when seeing it live. Was pretty mad as I had $100 on it, couldn't believe it when I saw the photo.

Also on Chelsea, but didn't bother with that Luxbet promo, it's quite unlikely that it will be decided by more than 1 goal.

Edited by Tesla

I've noticed that all Corporates have reduced their promos for the rest of the carnival. Can only assume for two reasons.

1. They've taken a heavy hit over the previous weeks from consistently betting under 100%

2. I realisation that potential new clients would have already signed up if they were going too. 

Last year they reduced them significantly for the cup because people bet anyway. The WH sites completely removed their signup bonus as well, because people sign up anyway.

But actually the reduction in promos over the last couple of weeks seems to have followed WH reducing theres, as theyve been the ones giving away free money recently which I think has pushed the others to do the same.

It's a cycle i've noticed, like when Crownbet was Beteasy and they were just trying to build up a client base to sell it off (which they did successfully), they were giving away so much free money and everyone else was forced to have better promos, then when they slowed down everyone else did. Then Ladbrokes started those $2 favourites, and I'm guessing it was really successful at getting people to bet with them for the whole weekend and then everyone sort of copied that and we had a period of boosted odds everywhere. Then WH went nuts with the promos to promote the William Hill rebrand and everyone else had to step up their game.

It's all starting to calm down now and especially once the carnival is over there won't be much going on I don't think.

Until someone else starts going nuts with the promos again for some reason.

If you can get in before they reduce the odds

esports - CSGO Dreamhack - Ninja In Pyjamas to beat Natus Vincere

$1.50 but wouldnt be surprised if it goes down to $1.40 or w/e.

Killing it on this tournament so far.

Edited by Tesla

This is a new low TBH. How the fuck can they change the odds of my bet after it's placed...

Hi Tesla,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID X placed at the odds of 9.00 on Natus Vincere (To Win Match CS:GO - DreamHack Open - 01/11 - EnVyUs vs Natus Vincere). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 2.75.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

Edited by Tesla

had a $50 nba live bet and $10 multi that were waiting to be refunded through WH promos, both hadn't been given within 24 hours so i contacted them on live chat and the guy put it through, overnight another $60 was put into my account :clap:
not the first time it's happened either 

Lol I get 200$ of extra bonus bets like that once at WH before they banned me. 

I had a similar issue with bet365 and withdraw all funds with them and refuse to bet with them again. 

TBH, in my case it was clearly a mistake, but still I only had 50 on they could have just honoured it. The bet didn't even win at the end of the day. 

Didn't even throw me a bonus bet when I complained on live chat. I'm used to the betting sites being cunts to me because I actually win, but I don't think I've really won much at bet365, I think they're just stingy cunts in general.

Call up Ladbrokes and say you saw their advertisement on TV about depositing $30 and receiving an extra $70. Did it just then myself and it worked only need to deposit $30 and you'll get $100 in your account. Their phone number is 1800 523 276. Thank me later.

• Like 2

So ive never really bothered with online punting, although today im being a lazy kent nd cant be fucked dealing with the crowds at the local totes, so think ill sign up. Which one is recommended/best value for money etc?? Seems like your domain Tesla.

It's not really going to make a huge difference for you if you're just a very casual punter, pick one of Ladbrokes, Sportsbet, and Crownbet.

If there is any chance of you turning over $200 worth of bets any time soon then let me refer you for Ladbrokes so I get a bonus bet :up: 

It's not really going to make a huge difference for you if you're just a very casual punter, pick one of Ladbrokes, Sportsbet, and Crownbet.

If there is any chance of you turning over $200 worth of bets any time soon then let me refer you for Ladbrokes so I get a bonus bet :up: 

you were too slow haha, signed up with ladbrokes halfa ago.

Saluted on first bet, albeit at short odds

CrownBet are offering $175 worth of free bets if you deposit $25. I've used $100 of the free bets, withdrawn $50, have $100 in account and $50 of free bets remaining and 8 bets pending. Just have to roll over your winnings into sure things and it's money for nothing.

I looked it up and seems it's a 50 deposit for 200 worth of betting. With these offers are there any catches to them? 

I looked it up and seems it's a 50 deposit for 200 worth of betting. With these offers are there any catches to them? 

If you win a bet when using the bonus bets you don't get your stake back (since you didn't actually stake anything), you just get the winnings. To put it another way, just subtract 1 from all odds, eg a 30$ bonus bet at $3 odds will return you $60 instead of the $90 it would with real money. The other thing is that you usually have to turn over the winnings from a bonus bet at least once more before you can withdraw. 

If you win a bet when using the bonus bets you don't get your stake back (since you didn't actually stake anything), you just get the winnings. To put it another way, just subtract 1 from all odds, eg a 30$ bonus bet at $3 odds will return you $60 instead of the $90 it would with real money. The other thing is that you usually have to turn over the winnings from a bonus bet at least once more before you can withdraw. 

Ok thanks. So I'd have for eg. $200 in my account, but when I bet does it indicate when I'm betting my money separately to the bonuses? And do they say how many times I have to bet the bonuses to claim my winnings? 

Edited by n i k o

Ok thanks. So I'd have for eg. $200 in my account, but when I bet does it indicate when I'm betting my money separately to the bonuses? And do they say how many times I have to bet the bonuses to claim my winnings? 

With crownbet if you deposit $50, your account will show $50 and you will have the $150 in free bets available whenever you access a bet slip. You can split the bets in half or quarters to give you more individual bets (e.g can use 1 $50 free bet, 2 @ $25 or 4 @ $12.50) Whatever winnings you get from those bets will be added to your initial $50. Only downside is you also have to turnover the initial $50 you deposited before you can withdraw it.

So crownbet aren't offering any bonuses for Victorians which doesn't help.  Well at least not for a couple of days after you sign up. 

Sportbet is is offering up to $100 cash back if your horse places 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Is that any good? 

2nd or 3rd, not 4th.

Ubet is better because they have upto $100 cash back for 2nd or 3rd, sportsbet upto $50.

They also had better odds on the horse I bet on, dunno about the market in general.

Pretty much every betting site still gives signup bonuses to Victorians, they just have to legally say its excluded. The one exception though for me was crownbet, they didnt give me it, but others seem to get it fine. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu