Melbourne Football

Matthew Spiranovic

MTP

"We have heard a rumour that Socceroo Matthew Spiranovic has signed for a Melbourne A-League club. Will this be a good move for him?"

Quote from facebook page "Australian Football"

EDIT: Actually from "Green and Gold Army"
Thoughts?

Edited by MTP

What is the point of signing a player for four games?????

This club :droy:

i'm assuming he's being signed for next season?

i've always thought he was a quality player, let's hope this is true.

EDIT: Didn't JD contact his agent ages ago when he left japan but apparently he was 'looking for a move to europe' and then went to qatar.

Edited by heart_fan10

Interesting point made by "OSAussies" on twitter (more an opinion really) saying that if it was for the rest of the season, he would sign for Heart. If for next year, then Scum.

Doesn't his sister play for, maybe even captain the Female Scum side?

I really think this is pretty irelevant to the discussion, dont we have the Perth Manager's son on our senior list?

Yea if it's for next year, expect it to be for them

We don't have a vision towards next week let alone next season

Why would a player of his quality not be seeking game time elsewhere in the world rather than signing with a club (MVFC)  which will see him play his next match in 8 months time?

Edited by cadete

I really think this is pretty irelevant to the discussion, dont we have the Perth Manager's son on our senior list?

Yes we do. And he has played not one minute of senior football. And who knows, he might want to go and play under his dad when his lucrative senior contract with us ends in 4 weeks time. That is if his dad is still coaching Perth.

The point is some people enjoy the proximity of family.

Yes we do. And he has played not one minute of senior football. And who knows, he might want to go and play under his dad when his lucrative senior contract with us ends in 4 weeks time. That is if his dad is still coaching Perth.

The point is some people enjoy the proximity of family.

Rrright.

117528474_5c6bca4cf8_o.jpg

Can confirm: people who don't post sources with 'confirmations' are twats

That's up to you to believe me or not - either way it's not a twat action to clarify something even if you don't post a source Do you have a source though?

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if I didn't.

That's up to you to believe me or not - either way it's not a twat action to clarify something even if you don't post a source Do you have a source though?  

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if I didn't. Are you going to post it? lol

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if I didn't.

Its alright rizzo. I beleive you if no one else does :up:

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if I didn't. Its alright rizzo. I beleive you if no one else does :up: People do believe him, but people also like to see proof and sources to back it up