Melbourne Football

The History of Melbourne Heart

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...

The shot of the crowd after the goal does it for me. If a picture is worth 1000 words, this one is worth 10000. The emotion captured on every person's face is genuinely priceless.

Keep it up KSK, brilliant work.

Ps. This blog needs a lot more publicity tbh.

• Like 1

The shot of the crowd after the goal does it for me. If a picture is worth 1000 words, this one is worth 10000. The emotion captured on every person's face is genuinely priceless.

Share the blogs posts on your own facebook wall and retweet our tweets, help us spread the word.

Thanks mate. We will be revamping the website during the off and plan to relaunch prior to our fourth season. One of the things we are going to be focusing on is more exposure for the site

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Loving it! Sometimes you think you're ok at photography, and then you see people take shots like those.

(Also KSK, if the first two shots are fair game, does that mean you can post up that cyclist shot from the derby? :P)

Edited by pringa

Just heard there has been a Group from Melbourne who will take over the CCM with some games to be played in Melbourne...

This spells the beginning of the end for Melbourne Heart ... This is the direct result of poor management and vision for our club...

Will anyone at the club make a statement or explain the situation.. I really can't see Melbourne having 3 teams in the A-league and still be sustainable....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...