Melbourne Football

The History of Melbourne Heart

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has been very little good news relating to Heart this season, so its nice to be able to bring some! I have just uploaded some shots from our game against Sydney on the 14th Nov taken by our new contributor MM. We would like to welcome him to the team and look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.

http://thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/melbourne-heart-vs-sydney-fc.html

xmmw6d.jpg

• Like 2

Its been a while since I have shot sport, so despite the results it was great to get back into it. Much like the club, I feel that change is needed around here too, so you will notice I have posted this gallery in colour. Hope you enjoy the shots. Keep your chin up- HK

http://thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/melbourne-heart-vs-melbourne-victory.html

2r3fe3c.jpg

• Like 2

If nothing else, its certainly been an interesting few days for us Heart fans and no doubt we are in for some big changes. The gallery for Fridays loss to Wellington is up. Hopefully it wont be too painful to look at. Thanks again to BH, who was kind enough to shoot allowing me the opportunity to air my grievances from the stands with so many of you.

293a5x4.jpg

http://thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/melbourne-heart-vs-wellington-phoenix.html

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

How many years you been around?

Where is you history?

MCFC will wipe what little history you have!!!

Butthurt victory fan rofl.

Haha leave the poor bastards, they're just coming to grips with the fact that we're going to mop the floor with them for the rest of their existence.

Edited by King Malta

How many years you been around?

Where is you history?

MCFC will wipe what little history you have!!!

1. 4 years.

2. Plenty of history, and a bloody hard struggle also, though plenty of friends made!

3. No, we will always be Heart to all of the true supporters that have stuck by the club, through all of the shit times!

Off you trot, you docklands Scum maggot.

• Like 1

I see you have our equivalant of rag trolls who are about to wet their pants as they become overtaken pmsl.

Remeber boys to rub it in at every opportunity as it slowly dawns on them that there is a much bigger, harder bully about to move in and he is in no mood to take any shit ;-)

• Like 1

I see you have our equivalant of rag trolls who are about to wet their pants as they become overtaken pmsl.

Remeber boys to rub it in at every opportunity as it slowly dawns on them that there is a much bigger, harder bully about to move in and he is in no mood to take any shit ;-)

I create my own opportunities to rub it in after the amount of shit we have copped.

I create my own opportunities to rub it in after the amount of shit we have copped.

We should have invited the Victards to the mini tournament in May so that we could have both handed them their arses on a plate!

We should have invited the Victards to the mini tournament in May so that we could have both handed them their arses on a plate!

I have ran out of likes, but please do!