Melbourne Football

Friday October 5 - 7.30pm Melbourne FC vs. Visitors

Jimmy

theres a tram that runs down spencer street from somewhere near flinders right?

im a 100 percent shitcunt at trams and buses.

To where? There are trams on Spencer St. obviously, but they only go up to La Trobe St. so if you are talking about getting to the pub it is walkable from there (10 mins) but you would be better off catching a train to NM.

Never attended a heart away game at docklands, but why can't the heart have one end behind the goals and victory the other? It's not like victory sit in the away bay on our home games.

Wouldn't it make sense to allocate each team a goal?

Both ends at Etihad are reserved for members (north and south active areas). At our home games only the Southern end (and some of the wings) is reserved for home members.

Never attended a heart away game at docklands, but why can't the heart have one end behind the goals and victory the other? It's not like victory sit in the away bay on our home games.

Wouldn't it make sense to allocate each team a goal?

As much as I hate them the reason for this is because they have more members for certain areas, it's there home game they do get preference .

At Aami for our home game 16,000 victory fans won't fit in a small away area.

Need to fill the demand for a higher volume of support.

I see your point though.

As much as I hate them the reason for this is because they have more members for certain areas, it's there home game they do get preference .

At Aami for our home game 16,000 victory fans won't fit in a small away area.

Need to fill the demand for a higher volume of support.

I see your point though.

The FFA really needs to step in. For tv viewing, it looks better to have one goal each. I brought my tickets and thought it would be nice to sit behind one of the goals filled by heart supporters. I know FFA directives state away teams now sit on the corner flags. This was brought in by pim when he was national coach during one of his rants, but surely in a local derby the Ffa should respect the derby.

I don't think it's difficult to presume we will find it difficult to fill a few bays behind the goals.

It's just another case of victory failing to realize that synergy is far more important that having a one team town.

• Like 1

The FFA really needs to step in. For tv viewing, it looks better to have one goal each. I brought my tickets and thought it would be nice to sit behind one of the goals filled by heart supporters. I know FFA directives state away teams now sit on the corner flags. This was brought in by pim when he was national coach during one of his rants, but surely in a local derby the Ffa should respect the derby.

I don't think it's difficult to presume we will find it difficult to fill a few bays behind the goals.

It's just another case of victory failing to realize that synergy is far more important that having a one team town.

Agree'd

if we played a home game there Maybe we'd get an end....but fuck it Aami better atmosphere!!!

Why not just get their early and demand one of the goals. I Recall the left goal from the tv viewing has the reject victory supporters. Just kick them off by getting there early and putting our flags etc along the seats of a few bays.

I doubt anyone sits where their tickets states unless your on the halfway line.

But knowing our luck victory supporters would be queeing from the morning just to ensure the above doesn't happen. After all I've never met a victory supporter that has a job. I guess they have nothing else to do during the day.

Well mate if you would like to organise it, I would say you would have a fair bit of support. Let me know what you have planned for the next Etihad derby

Edited by KSK_47

Why not just get their early and demand one of the goals. I Recall the left goal from the tv viewing has the reject victory supporters. Just kick them off by getting there early and putting our flags etc along the seats of a few bays.

lol

But knowing our luck victory supporters would be queeing from the morning just to ensure the above doesn't happen. After all I've never met a victory supporter that has a job. I guess they have nothing else to do during the day.

one of the greatest posts on this forum

very good

• Like 1

• Like 2

If you go on ticket-master right now, you can see that you can purchase nearly every ticket in bay 18 right now...

I just purchased two tickets in bay 18 for myself and a mate though, i have many uni assignments to do over the weekend but I pushed myself to go.

GO here:

http://www.ticketmas...4&minorcatid=11

And click on bay 18 and it will show you in dark-blue the seats that are still available.

There are ~150 tickets in bay 18 left, after this, we would've filled bay 18,19,20 and 21 as active support, I've monitored progress on this and the other bays are all sold out.

IMO, we need to get every on who's half-hearted to make that decision to fill out those last 150 places, it will look splendid having the away bay full.

Conversely, it will look shit bay 18 is nearly entirely empty.

As long as everyone is a willing participant. I'm seeing a lot of talk here, but unless lads get down to the pub, march with everyone to the ground and stand and sing for 90+ mins it's just that - talk.

Actions speak louder than words.

Heathen vicsum. Worse then the feeble Merkits.

By the will of heaven we shall reak havoc and destruction upon their etihad steppe.

The great mongol emperor himself. By the virtue of the Sun God, May your conquests be bountiful and may your yurt grow larger with each passing season.

Please, Gather your great horde and sack the vicsum territories. Take no prisoners!

The great mongol emperor himself. By the virtue of the Sun God, May your conquests be bountiful and may your yurt grow larger with each passing season.

Please, Gather your great horde and sack the vicsum territories. Take no prisoners!

Thank you brave warrior.

With the chief deity Tengri by our side, we shall fasten their skulls and fashion them as drinking cups.

Lads, there are exactly 57 tickets left in the away bay.

Click on bay 18 here if you don't believe me:

http://www.ticketmas...4&minorcatid=11

These tickets must be sold, if you have a mate or if you're reading this and are 50/50 on getting to the game, get along, sing your heart out and cheer us on to defeating Melton Vuktree.

A full away bay + Singing at the top of your lungs + Awesome tifo display. These are the things need for an awesome away bay.

We were allocated 982 away bay tickets in total, don't fall 57 short of selling this out and showing the lads on the park what they mean to us.

Edited by Damien

is taking over south end gonna happen? im gonna be there when gates open with a couple lads :)

You need tickets to get into that bay that say you have tickets to be in that bay. You won't get in.

Secondly, I'm not a massive fan of this idea. They are well supported enough to fill both the South End and the North End. This will just cause trouble and to be honest is a cheap way to go about things.

The proper way to show them who is the number one team in Melbourne is to outplay them on the park, to fill every seat in the away allocation and have everyone in the away allocation singing at the top of their lungs. If someone next to you is just there soaking in the atmosphere, give them a little nudge and remind them where they have chosen to stand.

We're not childish, getting there 20 minutes before them and standing where they stand week in week out and saying, 'haha, one team in melbourne, we got to your bay first 111.'

And I mean, I'm not hating on your brother, I admire your affection for the club and willingness to show support for the one team in Melbourne, Melbourne Heart. All I'm saying is, don't like this idea.

Regards.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 1