Melbourne Football

Melbourne Knights vs Melbourne City 26/07/16

True Until I die

Melbourne Knights’ FFA Cup preparations will start with a friendly fixture against A-League side Melbourne City on Tuesday 26th July at Knights Stadium.

Head coach Andrew Marth will also travel to Western Australia in the week leading up to game to get a first-hand view of our Round of 32 opponents Cockburn City.

It will be an important dress rehearsal for both clubs with Melbourne City also involved in the Round of 32, where they’ll travel to Perth to take on four-time Western Australia champions Floreat Athena FC.

FULL DETAILS:

Tuesday 26 July 2016
Melbourne Knights FC vs. Melbourne City FC
Knights Stadium – Somers St, Sunshine North
Gates Open – 6:00pm
Kick Off – 7:30pm
$10 – Adults
$5 – Concessions
Free – Under 15

•  

Looks like we are on for a trip out west to Somers Street. Another mid-table NPL team who are mostly keen to play us due to their upcoming FFA cup campaign and the knowledge that NPL finals are off the cards for them. 4-0 win. NEEEEEXT :lol:

2 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

I've never been to a Knights game. What is the parking situation like? Also how likely am I to have my car stolen from said car parking by APEX?

Last time there was plenty of parking right next to the ground on the Croatian Club premises. Might be a few more there tonight because the e-tickets are being issued, but I doubt you'll have a problem.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

I've never been to a Knights game. What is the parking situation like? Also how likely am I to have my car stolen from said car parking by APEX?

Plenty of parking inside the ground or if needs be on somers st or the adjacent streets opposite the ground

Edited by n i k o

24 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Last time there was plenty of parking right next to the ground on the Croatian Club premises. Might be a few more there tonight because the e-tickets are being issued, but I doubt you'll have a problem.

16 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Plenty of parking inside the ground or if needs be on somers st or the adjacent streets opposite the ground

Too easy, might make an appearance, pretty keen to just see us play again

We're at Knights Stadium for tonight's pre-season friendly against Melbourne Knights #KNIvMCY

City XI | Bouzanis, Muscat, Chapman, Malik, Kilkenny, Kamau, Retre, Clisby, Fornaroli, Brattan, Brandan

City SUBS | Sorensen, Fitzgerald, Arzani, Tongyik, Melling, Kuzmanovski, Caceres, Genreau, Hall, D'Chuna

2 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Lol anyone catch the club tweet this before they deleted it? 

"At this stage, we'll look to stream away pre-season fixtures when we can. For games in Melbourne, it's important to support our local clubs!"

They then replied to a fan's tweet and repeated that.