Melbourne Football

3 New Chants (while doing the Poznan) - Not been used in A League.

elieanid

Infernal – From Paris to Melbourne Chant (Taken from Infernal – From Paris to Berlin (DJ Aligator Mix))

Lyrics

From Paris To Melbourne

And every song that I sing.

My heart is pumping for love,

pumping for love. Cos were

thinking of you and all the

things that we could do.

Were jumping for Melbourne

City, ohh Melbourne were

thinking of you u u u u

(Singing the main melody as were jumping the poznan)

Daaa dada dada daadadada daa da da da

Da da da da daaa

Then repeat the song chant 1x more

Vengaboys – We Like To Party (Melbourne City Style

Chant) – Goal Celebration Chant Possibly??

Lyrics

Oh Melbourne City is jumping

And everybody is jumping.

From New York to Melbourne City,

The Yarraside is jumping.

Oh Melbourne City is Jumping

Come on everybody.

We are Melbourne City!

Dadadada da da daadadada daa da da da

Da da da da daaa

Sash! – Ecuador (Melbourne City Chant)

Lyrics

Lets jump for Melbourne City.

Stand up for Yarrasiders.

Oh lets jump for Melbourne City.

We are the Yarraside.

We sing for the city.

Stand up for Melbourne.

Oh come on Melbourne City.

We sing for Melbourne City.

Daaa dada dada daa da

Da da da da daaa daa

All of these chants are easy and simple and from well recognised songs, I urge you all cos we do have to come back for the FFA Cup shortly to actually get these chants going ASAP!!! Thats 3 new chants that can be easily added to our terrace! Hope we get these 3 chants going I hope!

• Like 1

our owners are man city one, you guys dont like the frontwards poznan....why dont we do what man city fans do and do the backwards poznan than while doing the chants?

also @LR9 - our most likely name for the future of our club!

Anyways guys, these chants are easy and not been done before, ok so if we dont do the poznan while chanting this, are we just going to sit there and just stand still while chanting this. I feel as if a jumping sequence should be part of these chants as well.

As I said these 3 chants are from well known songs and not been used I have been up from 2-4am in the morning making sure that these chants can uniquely be used for us and no one else in the A League safe to say no one has used these chants yet and I would us to use it so it may stay this way!

we do have to come back shortly for the FFA, I suggest you all start learning and dont worry what the hierarchy are thinking of doing, lets get our shit sorted as fans and we'll deal with backroom things later! These chants can be done now!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 1

our owners are man city one, you guys dont like the frontwards poznan....why dont we do what man city fans do and do the backwards poznan than while doing the chants?

Anyways guys, these chants are easy and not been done before, ok so if we dont do the poznan while chanting this, are we just going to sit there and just stand still while chanting this. I feel as if a jumping sequence should be part of these chants as well.

As I said these 3 chants are from well known songs and not been used I have been up from 2-4am in the morning making sure that these chants can uniquely be used for us and no one else in the A League safe to say no one has used these chants yet and I would us to use it so it may stay this way!

we do have to come back shortly for the FFA, I suggest you all start learning and dont worry what the hierarchy are thinking of doing, lets get our shit sorted as fans and we'll deal with backroom things later! These chants can be done now!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

The chants are good and I really like them, but a certain club we all hate already do the Poznan - and no I'm not talking about our friends/overlords in Manchester.

Chants: Yes

Poznan: No

Not bad, not a fan of Poznan, leave that to the scum

for 2nd one, instead of it all being jumping, have it, 

Oh Melbourne City is pumping

The Yarraside is thumping.

Oh Melbourne City is pumping

Come on everybody.

We are Melbourne City!

good stuff overall, chants do need an update

we really do need chants overhaul thats why i was up this morning coming up with 3 new chants that havent been used in the a league before....and im still pissed that the RBB took Scooter - The Logical Song one....they dont deserve it at all!

Anyways those 3 chants took me ages to try and tweak it properly into their tunes. Also at @Agoalie, I like it, I can manage that easily.....I like it.

But yes new chants are needed and these 3 should be the first of the overhauling and these can be easily implemented right now just before the FFA Cup begins with our club shortly!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those claps. Thank you.
  • Like 1

and im still pissed that the RBB took Scooter - The Logical Song one....they dont deserve it at all!

:up:

So much this. Scooter: the soundtrack to our generation.

@MaliMate- When are we heading to the club for some 'hands up' Eurodance choons?

You know me m8.

No Clubzone, no party.

• Like 1

and im still pissed that the RBB took Scooter - The Logical Song one....they dont deserve it at all!

@MaliMate- When are we heading to the club for some 'hands up' Eurodance choons?

You know me m8.

No Clubzone, no party.

You and the boys would have been all over these classics back in the day. Rubberband knot in the back of your NY yankees hat, bumbag across the chest.

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 4

You know me m8.

No Clubzone, no party.

You and the boys would have been all over these classics back in the day. Rubberband knot in the back of your NY yankees hat, bumbag across the chest.

I have been up from 2-4am in the morning making sure that these chants can uniquely be used for us and no one else in the A League safe to say no one has used these chants yet and I would us to use it so it may stay this way!

• Like 4

You know me m8.

No Clubzone, no party.

I have been up from 2-4am in the morning making sure that these chants can uniquely be used for us and no one else in the A League safe to say no one has used these chants yet and I would us to use it so it may stay this way!

Sounds like a Stanislavski approach to Chant Creating. :up:

Infernal – From Paris to Melbourne Chant (Taken from Infernal – From Paris to Berlin (DJ Aligator Mix))

Lyrics

From Paris To Melbourne

And every song that I sing.

My heart is pumping for love,

pumping for love. Cos were

thinking of you and all the

things that we could do.

Were jumping for Melbourne

City, ohh Melbourne were

thinking of you u u u u

Daaa dada dada daadadada daa da da da

Da da da da daaa

Vengaboys – We Like To Party (Melbourne City Style

Chant) – Goal Celebration Chant Possibly??

Lyrics

Oh Melbourne City is jumping

The Yarraside is jumping.

Oh Melbourne City is Jumping

Come on everybody.

We are Melbourne City!

Dadadada da da daadadada daa da da da

Da da da da daaa

Sash! – Ecuador (Melbourne City Chant)

Lyrics

Lets jump for Melbourne City.

Stand up for Yarrasiders.

Oh lets jump for Melbourne City.

We are the Yarraside.

We sing for the city.

Stand up for Melbourne.

Oh come on Melbourne City.

We sing for Melbourne City.

Daaa dada dada daa da

Da da da da daaa daa

All of these chants are easy and simple and from well recognised songs, I urge you all cos we do have to come back for the FFA Cup shortly to actually get these chants going ASAP!!! Thats 3 new chants that can be easily added to our terrace! Hope we get these 3 chants going I hope!

what a sale out !!

We Are Heart

sale out @diehardreds and @tesla?? that really makes no sense whatsoever but the thing is I know what you are talking about, our name is going to be changed there is no doubt 100% being done as the official website and web domain names are being taken in and revamped, its just our club colour that could be changed but anyways thats a different topic Im  not here to talk about that......

im here to bring in new chants that needs to be done and new chants to compensate the 3-4 overly used ones that we have for our club.....and to the rest of you guys, im being serious im not playing around I honestly think these 3 chants should be used. 

Unless you guys got better ideas on what we should do, Im just making my contribution to this great club!!!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 3