Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have much rather he stayed at Victory as he appeared to throw out the teams balance. Blessing in disguise etc etc.

Worryingly Ange know has potentially 1mill to lure someone else with.

this.

victory were literally a couple of days away from filling up their last visa spot with some random defender, IF ONLY kewell had announced he was leaving after they had filled their visa spots. Would've made for a great laugh

Doesnt even have a wikipedia page. Must be shit.

:ph34r:

Trialled with us prior to our 1st season, wasn't good enough.

Been over hyped all his life, will never make it as a footballer, suffer from depression, get hooked on the blow and his car will be found vacant nearby a railway station.

Edited by LR9

Lol that guy from Valencia who ran around like a headless chook, misplacing passes and being used as a traffic cone by SL2 players and beyond in the first couple of MHFC trial matches?

Kutgw Ange, dumbass.

So they have signed a bloke that would not get a game for Preston... :D :D :D

Edited by cadete

Lol that guy from Valencia who ran around like a headless chook, misplacing passes and being used as a traffic cone by SL2 players and beyond in the first couple of MHFC trial matches?

Kutgw Ange, dumbass.

AFAIK we actually tried to sign him but he wanted to return to Europe. But I agree that he wasnt A-League quality at the time. At his age, two years later, who knows where he is at. Probably not much better if Vicenza just let his contract expire.

AFAIK we actually tried to sign him but he wanted to return to Europe. But I agree that he wasnt A-League quality at the time. At his age, two years later, who knows where he is at. Probably not much better if Vicenza just let his contract expire.

He trained with us for a short while and played one trial match. He wanted to try his hand at Europe again, but the club also felt that he was "Not for the Heart".

Or the AsBergers ;)

This post kind of just makes u and Heart supporters look retarded considering Kamal and Sarkies both start for Heidelberg.

Also if you want to be smart:

RSC to win the league undefeated. Little did I know that Danny Visevic had returned, and Davey van't Schip is back from injury.

Kweifio-Okai, Van't Schip, Visevic, Ferrante... Richmond's golden boys.

Lol: You are entrenched at third bottom, only reason you wont be relegated is because the infamous insanity of Mirabella and any Bergers board.

Edited by cadete

And Kamal and Sarkies are pretty terrible footballers, no? Maybe not at VPL level, but you get my point.

RSC will rise again mate. Kweifio hasn't been playing as much as he should - And that's why the goals have dried up. When do we play your AsBergers next?

In two Fridays the night before Geelong play Collingwood.

Lol

Edited by cadete

Wanted to punch my screen. Fucking fuck.

On the other hand, Victory's large squad with a clearly superior player could throw them off almost exactly like last year... except that Ange has a better idea than Mehmet.

The Tardish backline:

GK: Velaphi

Def: Franjic (the shit one) - Leijer - Foschini - Traore

All they've done is changed the names of their attackers from last year.

Carry on.

Strong point

I would hate it if my club only changed the names of our attackers from Hoffman and Williams to Ronaldo and Messi.

The Tardish backline:

GK: Velaphi

Def: Franjic (the shit one) - Leijer - Foschini - Traore

All they've done is changed the names of their attackers from last year.

Carry on.

both franjic and foschini are shit

leijer is pretty close to them too

traore is the only good 1 out of the 4

The World according to Tard supporters:

12 months ago: Harry Kewell will tear up the A-League. Hernandez is the greatest import ever. Ange is a wanker, we rejected him for Mehm. We'll dominate the league

Today: Kewell is a dog who destroyed our team dynamic. Hernandez was a fat useless bastard. Flores is the greatest import ever. Ange is coming home where he belongs. We'll dominate the league.

Wonder if they will go to the Airport again.