Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"MVTID ! archie and diogo are fucking funny in this"

"Man no wonder the Victory has the biggest supporter base. The advertising the guys behind the scenes do is amazing. Far better than my own club that's for sure. Something every single A-league club should learn from."

Absolute flogs.

• Like 1

That meme page was obviously created by some pre-pubescent gimp coz it ain't even remotely witty or funny. Cant believe i used 42 seconds of my life finding that page.

Prob by the MV gimp that stands behind the goals at Box Hills Hawks games with the Fatso.

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see how the Charter Boys deal with the flare situation after their solitary goal of the night.

Under the North Terrace charter supporters are not allowed to rip flares or they risk losing tifo rights.

I imagine they will probably rat the kid out who did it and throw him under the bus, as they have done with many other prominent members so they can keep the right to deploy tifos in big matches.

Plastic, moralless flogs that they are.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 4

It's a really bad 'Horda' graf.

Ohhhhh so it has nothing to do with the football club? Just a supporter group?

That's cute that they used a massive tifo at the start of the match to talk about one group and not about their whole club.

This is funnier. Meme not valid/required anymore.

Anyone bagging their tifo should go neck themselves. Would like to see 90% of people on here think of a better idea - let alone pay, design and paint it. Credit where credit is due.

However - they do seem to be running out of ideas.

Ridiculous post. Get your tongue out of their arse.

It was a derby match. Melbourne pride on the line. New coach with some pretty big signings, focus should have been on their team and the match at hand. Instead they made the match all about themselves and some obscure terrace crew.

Maybe if they had have focused their support on their own team last night instead of themselves they might have gotten up.

Oh and roundels have been done to fucking death. Banal rubbish if I ever saw it.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 2