Melbourne Football

Transfers

malloy

This. Read the shit he says on twitter.

Yep, he's in love with WS. One tweet was on the lines of - Looking forward to being back, will be cheap and in the cap. There to help the younger players.

I rate him as a solid performer but I'm glad he is going to WS. They need to be strong as well to help the league.

he'll be 37 by mid-season, would rather sign a younger player tbh

Would love to have him regardless of his age. Think Sibon/Skoko and the impact they had whilst here. Would be a brilliant mentor towards youth, and a slight drawcard as he's a well known Soccerwho.

Of course we'll try and get the best deal we can, but the key thing is to make sure that we negotiate a percentage if he is on-sold by Newcastle.

90% chance he will leave Newcastle on a free after having been there for 2-3 years without playing any league games TBH. Would rather some more guaranteed money upfront, then chasing some money that will most likely be non-existant and would arrive years later if ever.

Maybe they are listening to my plan of:

Bringing in 2 lower division Italian Experienced Central Defenders with promises of a working summer holiday and the Lygon Street Life...

Do this and we would have the League sewn up!

An experienced European Centre Back would be ideal, you just have to have a look at the impact Zwaanswijk and van den Brink have had and they didn't set Europe alight in the season prior to their arrival in the A-League. These sort of players would fit easily under the cap and would bring the composure/organization we lacked at the back after Madaschi's departure.

• Like 1

^ Quality poster this guy. 3 of his 5 posts have asked the same question FFS.

For all of you who said he was coming, especially Christian7, KYs.

Q: "Has Ange Charisteas ever even been considered by the club, or is this something the fans have just driven for the last 18 months?"

John Didulica: "first ive heard of it!"

Edited by LR9

Didn't JVS mention we were looking at him last season?

Smokescreen by JD? Hmmm....

We need that calibre of player. This club needs to get its act into gear, with Sydney and Western Sydney and in particular Victory all making some serious noises, this club may get lost in the dust. You snooze you loose.

I can see Didulica's tongue in his cheek from here...clubs and players' agents are in contact with each other all the time. One thing Heart is very good at is keeping quiet. I'm beginning to think if you join the club in any capacity you have to swear an oath of secrecy...there's really not a whisper about anything that might be happening.

We have 10 of 22 left, pretty standard for the HAL.

You must remember, the 4 senior guys from season 1 were only ever going to play one season.

Tomic and Ibra were never going to cut it.

Then you have Heffernan, Beachamp and Zahra who requested to leave.

And then there is only Worm, Sarkies and Taseski who had any potential impact.

Edited by LR9

Who really cares how many second string players we release, these are players who most likely won't make starting 11, bring in 10 news players we might find another Curtis Good or Eli Babalj, we also might find a few Hoffmans also.

Ibra was never going to cut it

Short memory? Surely you remember half the country being on his knob when he was fresh out of the AIS, youth internationals and his first couple of games for MH?

He got unlucky with an injury, and the club shafted him. Wasn't given a go, whereas Worm and Zahra were instead.

He'll be back, the guy has bucketloads of talent. Wait and see how much he will tear the state league up.

Short memory? Surely you remember half the country being on his knob when he was fresh out of the AIS, youth internationals and his first couple of games for MH?

He got unlucky with an injury, and the club shafted him. Wasn't given a go, whereas Worm and Zahra were instead.

He'll be back, the guy has bucketloads of talent. Wait and see how much he will tear the state league up.

One: that is not why his A League Career ended it was completely his own doing.

Two: Saw his Debut tonight and he won't be tearing anything up...

As I remember it, in 2010 he went away with an U-20 rep squad, played part of one game, and his career stopped dead at that point. Last time I saw him play it was with the NYL side. He actually looked quite good on the day, but it was inevitable that he would be released as he just was not a contender for a first-team slot.

As I remember it, in 2010 he went away with an U-20 rep squad, played part of one game, and his career stopped dead at that point. Last time I saw him play it was with the NYL side. He actually looked quite good on the day, but it was inevitable that he would be released as he just was not a contender for a first-team slot.

All he does is try take people on rather than pass - He has too realise his not 15 anymore and his sheer ability alone will not be unlocking any more doors.

I know this is about Transfers, but the club need to give Zac Walker a senior contract now with the apparent end to the NYL League being announced soon.

Christianflog7 reckons Walker is gone too.

Sorry mate, but why are you so abusive to posters all the time? Relax dude. No one here knows more or less than anyone else despite the closeness of ties to the club or whatever. Mate I have seen this for years, I knew a head coach at Pompey and he told me stuff all the time, but he told me what he could not everything. But I thought I knew more than the next Pompey fan and acted like it. I learnt the hard way that the club will tell you stuff they can, but never the full story. So we as fans are all at a level playing field.

I appreciate Christian passing on stuff he has heard, just like I like hearing from you and the other lads who hear stuff die to their ties from whomever at the club.

Following from Tassie I appreciate anything I get.

• Like 6

One: that is not why his A League Career ended it was completely his own doing.

Two: Saw his Debut tonight and he won't be tearing anything up...

He struggled massively in the NYL game in Perth last season. Offered nothing in the first half on the wing then when playing at full back in the second half got absolutely destroyed.

People that post hearsay bullshit with no sauce deserve to cop it from other forum members. Cristian7 has been around for a long time, constantly conjuring basless prophecies relating to MH. It's lame as shit and leads to even more premature jizzing on the forum.

• Like 1

People that post hearsay bullshit with no sauce deserve to cop it from other forum members. Cristian7 has been around for a long time, constantly conjuring basless prophecies relating to MH. It's lame as shit and leads to even more premature jizzing on the forum.

I haven't read much of what he has said bbut of what i have most of it has come true. As dynamo said above ppl ned to lighten. If u want a source for information then ask dont go n rant n saying everything they say is BS

• Like 1

As bad as a pie with no sauce, I reckon.

LOL LR9 your a goose.All you do is criticize. You act like you are the owner of Melbourne Heart and you know everything that is going down behind the scenes.All my predictions have come from pretty good sources.

I am sick of telling these forums what i have heard cos you guys think its all bullshit.

Also my prediction of Goodwin going to Jets 100% came true today

and Aloisi as coach will happen tomorrow. Just because i say something i hear from an insider at the club doesn't mean the club ends up doing it. They change there minds because of certain situations. I am happy to debate any of my predictions. Inbox me and il discuss it through there, I dont want to post anything more on this forum because to me it seems like people wait for someone to post a rumour so everyone can start laughing at the persons elegation

Also I'm still 100% confident of Hernandez coming to Heart which most of you guys on this forum had a field day in laughing at that prediction. Watch it happen ;)

Edited by christian7
  • Like 5

LOL LR9 your a goose.All you do is criticize. You act like you are the owner of Melbourne Heart and you know everything.

As far as i am concerned i think i have a decent strike rate

As far as I'm concerned your on the money again.

Most of all though it's the Hernandez story that I'm sweating on, can only hope to see him lining up come season kick off.

• Like 1