Melbourne Football

Transfers

malloy

Lol, no source. Was just saying I lol'd about people suggesting that Walker wouldn't get another deal, and everyone else would.

I thought you would be smart enough to understand that one, JW..

Now you know that I'm fallible after all. But generally, I think many people misunderstand what the NYL is all about as far as Heart is concerned. It's about selecting players who Heart thinks can take the next step both in their personal development and their football development, not necessarily the players who appear 'best' at the time. Realistically, most will not make the Heart senior squad because there just isn't enough room. I would not want to predict who might make it, but time is on the side of the younger players rather than the older ones. I think Zac Walker is already 20, but whether he's eligible for another NYL season I don't know.

we would be crazy not to take Hernandez, best player ever in this league

doubt it would happen though

Carlos would not work in our team, he'd be the only player in the tean who wouldn't track back and defend and he'd slow the whole team down in transition with his lack of pace. Could you really see Carlos pressing a defender for 90 minutes to stop them playing out from the back? He's a good player but not for us.

Ruben Zadkovich. Make it happen.

Finally a good suggestion.

A player that is very good, but also signable and at not too high a wage.

(I have assumed that you suggested him because he is out of contract or it looks like he will be let go, otherwise disregard my comments)

I retract nothing about concrete boots just because you wanna give him handies behind the change rooms.

Josh Kennedy in the last three seasons in the J League

J League: 70- 75 games = 40+ goals

One the golden boot in the J League last year

Was named in the J League best 11.

For Australia

Games 24-25 = 15 Goals.

Yes, right. Horrible signing he would be.

Sarkies better than Hernandez at freekicks? I don't think so.

That one is questionable I admit. But every other point is correct to the point where you can see the pattern of Sarkies > Hernandez.

• Like 2

Good to see his keeping up with the minimum output that would be expected from him. Should be 15 goals a season minimum with the beanpole belting up on 5ft nothing midgets.

No depth to his game, slow as a snail and poor technique from the shoulders down. Have to agree to disagree on him I think mate.

Good to see his keeping up with the minimum output that would be expected from him. Should be 15 goals a season minimum with the beanpole belting up on 5ft nothing midgets.

No depth to his game, slow as a snail and poor technique from the shoulders down. Have to agree to disagree on him I think mate.

J-League>>>>>>>>>>>>A-League

in all aspects

skill, technical ability, fans etc etc

Josh Kennedy in the last three seasons in the J League

J League: 70- 75 games = 40+ goals

One the golden boot in the J League last year

Was named in the J League best 11.

Against 5'4 Jap Defenders. Please no. Would rather an overweight Hernandez then a fully peaking Josh Kennedy. Most overrated hack to come through the system. Don't think I have ever seen him dribble past a defender in my life.

Against 5'4 Jap Defenders. Please no. Would rather an overweight Hernandez then a fully peaking Josh Kennedy. Most overrated hack to come through the system. Don't think I have ever seen him dribble past a defender in my life.

Absolutely fucking clueless post.

Who are the Asian champions you stupid cunt?

Japanese central defenders are all well above 6 ft and are relatively strong. The majority of the goals Kennedy has scored have been with his feet, Nagoya like to keep the ball on the ground, lead by red star legend Pixie. More so it is safe to say that Kennedy has technically improved considerably during his time in Japan.

Also Ruben Zadkovich?

Are you fucking serious?

• Like 1

Josh Kennedy would be a class above any striker in the league in all honesty. His hold up play, as shown in that video, is brilliant, he is obviously very strong in the air and his technical ability is more than good enough for the A-League. It's not his job to go past defenders and he does not need to be very quick.

No chance of signing him though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysUQj5RDhM

19 goals last season in J-League.

Broke down into:

Headers - 7

Penalties - 6

Tap Ins (Right place, right time) - 5

Good Goals (Had to beat a defender with the ball) - 1

oh-you-watch-nagoya-grampus-every-week-please-continue-to-teach-me-about-the-jleague.jpg

That's a fucking shit meme, you absolute abortion.

rofl, look at the fucking stats you provided yourself you catamite, 12 goals out of the 19 weren't headers. Good luck getting out of school mate, you'll be washing my dishes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysUQj5RDhM

19 goals last season in J-League.

Broke down into:

Headers - 7

Penalties - 6

Tap Ins (Right place, right time) - 5

Good Goals (Had to beat a defender with the ball) - 1

oh-you-watch-nagoya-grampus-every-week-please-continue-to-teach-me-about-the-jleague.jpg

Your "Tap In" stat to be your worse stat... its a made up stat no coach would ever look at seriously.

Only EPL fan boys write off Tap In's - Tap In's win you leagues, they are worth just as much as a Bicycle Kick from halfway.

In fact usually they worth more as if you have a player who mainly scores from a lot of Tap In's rather than by other ways it usually means he is an efficent striker who scores at will... as a Tap is the efficent way of shooting.

Look at the highest scoring strikers throughout the game's history and a majority of them scored most of their goals by situations you class as Tap-In's

Edited by cadete

look at the fucking stats you provided yourself you catamite, 12 goals out of the 19 weren't headers.

6 goals in outfield play was what I was getting at. You knew that though.

Good luck getting out of school mate.

6 subjects left till I have my Accounting Degree. ;)

you'll be washing my dishes.

Because you'll never have a wife?

I've already got a wife mate, ask the others kid.

You on the otherhand can do my cunt jobs for cunts eg. Sorting out my tax, washing my dishes etc... Isn't that what you do in accounting?

Moving on from this silly silly dickwaving epl fanboy, Adam D'Apuzzo is playing state league, what the fuck.

In that case can u do my tax when your finished?

Can do right now if you really want me to.

Because anyone that count down a Golden Boot Winners tally down from 19 to 1 real goal I want on my side!

All I was trying to state is that he is a one dimensional player and his goal tally isn't as flash as it may seem on paper. FFS Afonso Alves scored 34 goals in an Eredivisie season & look at him now.

Look his not a superstar.

However, for the sake of your argument even if he is one dimensional his sufficiently good at his one dimension to be the best striker in the A League.

Its undisputable the J League is superior to the A League, and Micha is right about Japanese Defenders not being short – This is a bad outdated stereotype.

I have seen the likes of the Celtic Korean players midfielder Ki and defender Cha Du and they were easily amongst the tallest ten players in the squad.

Anyone that can score the amount of “Headers” you listed and “Tap In’s” you listed in Japan would if playing CF for us this year probably have us at least at second.

Heart has in particular needed a player who can finish in the box since its existence.

Edited by cadete

John van 't Schip also urged his club's veteran goalkeeper Clint Bolton not to quit at the end of the campaign.

Bolton, Heart's player of the season in its debut A-League year, and a contender for the award again this time, will be 37 when the next A-League season kicks off in October.

Heart has signed Brisbane's former custodian Andrew Redmayne to challenge Bolton next season, which has prompted some to wonder whether the Queenslander, who has won championships in both the NSL and the A-League, might give the game away.

But van 't Schip yesterday said the ex-Socceroo should not think about quitting. ''I tell every player, as long as you feel good and are happy, continue with playing because it is the most beautiful thing to do,'' he said. The Dutchman said Bolton, who is on a limited training regime after being affected earlier in the season by groin and shoulder concerns, had learnt how to manage his body.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/sport/soccer/heart-praying-for-victory-20120308-1un9c.html#ixzz1ob8iuW3l

i really doubt Nagoya are going to let the 2 time J-league top scorer and 2 time J-league best 11 striker just leave the club without a big transfer fee. I'm sure Kennedy is getting paid top dollar over in Japan, and we would probably only be able to offer him no more than 300,000 a year. Could only really see him coming to Australia in 3-4 years

would prefer to sign a different socceroo, ie Neill or Breciano (Both in a year or two..... they're still earning top dollar in Qatar)

but kennedy has a lot of experience which would teach babalj, but not for the same price tag he commands in Japan.

not too skillful on the ball either, compared to others...