Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

gay

Unnecesary buddy.

I think it's time we have a unified approach. We need to form a 'supporters council' for want of a better term.

Present our grievances and recommendations on behalf of all supporters Australia wide. Signed off by representatives of each supporter group.

Negotiate on behalf of everyone. Coordinate another protest if need be, nationwide.

A unified voice would be mightily powerful.

David Gallop and Damien DeBohun are both new to the gig. Fresh ideas, fresh leadership. Hopefully more open to dialogue and potential change.

Anyway, there are steps still to be taken. We'll keep you posted.

This is a much better idea than ridiculous and often pointless protests (this goes for mvfc/hoarder as well) and press releases that toy with notions of justice and other pseudo intellectual bs.

With or without HATAMOTO, we need a better system. A fully transparent process with procedural fairness. It's laughable that they refuse to show you any evidence and you do not get a chance to either defend the charge or appeal the punishment.

Obviously we all want HATAMOTO out, that's a given. I think though most people aren't aware of the banning system mechanism and just how ridiculously one sided it is. Step one is to highlight this.

Ok, Crazy thoughts - A; You could just behave in your stadium and therefore remove the probability of these problems occurring...mental idea yeah!

seems to work for the rest of us in this league. with MV, Adelaide and yourselves being the special needs brigade....and yea, you guessed it...we could not give a fuck about any of you lot  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

B; here is another crazy scenario.  Your walking down the strip in parra, acting the clown with your ji-had, you then attempt to enter a private establishment.. a club perhaps..the proprietor  who just seen you acting the maggot outside, refuses you entry onto his property. Do you then demonstrate a silent, sit down protest there in the street? Write a strongly worded letter to your local MP and the local news? have sook to anyone who will listen? Or do you think, yeah, maybe I shouldnt of done that...he's got a right to refuse me as I'm no good for his business? 

He doesnt need cctv, eye witness reports or any court order to refuse you entry. just like the FFA he has "right of admission reserved" 

I think it's time we have a unified approach. We need to form a 'supporters council' for want of a better term.  - Lets all holds hands? Na, we'll be right thanks

Anyway, there are steps still to be taken. We'll keep you posted. - Feel free to post on your own forums where someone may care about your "plight"

• Like 1

Spain82, you obviously have comprehension problems.

The issue is the process, and that people who 'haven't maggoted about' don't have a system which allows representation, evidence presented, defence put forward or an appeals process.

Lets say, you are standing behind a fuckwit that rips a flare. Security at the next home match approach you at the gate on entry, hand you a 5 year ban for ripping a flare the previous match. End of story. You protest your innocence. They just laugh at you. 

Because that's what happens.

No worries though, when we effect real change in the rules, we'll make sure they apply to all supporters except Hearts!

Oh, and thanks for the invite. Good to see your acceptance of other's opinions! :P

Spain82, you obviously have comprehension problems.

The issue is the process, and that people who 'haven't maggoted about' don't have a system which allows representation, evidence presented, defence put forward or an appeals process.

Lets say, you are standing behind a fuckwit that rips a flare. Security at the next home match approach you at the gate on entry, hand you a 5 year ban for ripping a flare the previous match. End of story. You protest your innocence. They just laugh at you. 

Because that's what happens.

No worries though, when we effect real change in the rules, we'll make sure they apply to all supporters except Hearts!

Oh, and thanks for the invite. Good to see your acceptance of other's opinions! :P

Seriously,

If you tried to enter my house (As I dont know you) I would tell you to fuck off and legally you would have to - Because its trespassing.

This is essentially the Law that the FFA is using to ban your supporters, this is essentially the law what you are seeking to create debate about...

It’s got nothing to with UN Charter of Human Rights, Implied Human Rights in the Australian Constitution, or even the Equal Opportunity Act its basically a simple open and shut case of trespassing.

:P

lol. What a childish response to Spain82's obvious 'combative trolling' post. 

Haha you chaps need to lighten up and realise that when you post on another club's forum where you have a lot of football lads that love the back and forth/banter that comes with football, you are always gonna have the one-sidedness. It par for the course and most(not all) is intended tongue in cheek ;)

dRoy, your signature avatar is very apt. 'nuff said eh!

Are you coming down for the game this week???

Should come down to the imp and introduce yourself to some of the people on this form

As you can see, we're very welcoming people :up:

No offence mate, but who are you? :hmm:

And why are u inviting RBB flogs to our Pub?

Should come down to the imp and introduce yourself to some of the people on this form

lol you can't see that i was quite clearly being sarcastic mate :droy:

gay

Lovely contribution to the discussion as always, Mr. Marteaux.  :clap: Fucking tosser.  :up:

Right back at you fuckwit :up:

shitcomeback/10  :rolleyes:

fwiw I have noticed you try harder at abusing fellow heart supporters than being the 'football hooligan' you try to be and work harder fighting visitors (heard you and your crew run away.). So Instead of abusing other members don't show yourself as a hooligan then run. 

ffs you are an absolute idiot, please get your head stomped in.  :droy:

Surely Dante Hicks.

gay

Lovely contribution to the discussion as always, Mr. Marteaux.  :clap: Fucking tosser.  :up:

fwiw I have noticed you try harder at abusing fellow heart supporters than being the 'football hooligan' you try to be and work harder fighting visitors (heard you and your crew run away.). So Instead of abusing other members don't show yourself as a hooligan then run. 

Surely Dante Hicks.

In all seriousness Dante would could never post such poor punctuation. 

lol you can't see that i was quite clearly being sarcastic mate :droy:

Yes I could - But that does make your post either valid or funny. :up:

We should sticky the "how to troll handbook" at the top of the public section so these guys can at least attempt to troll correctly.

Mate, not interested in trolling, that's for the kids and the fat cyber nerds.

However, a bit of banter, a lively debate and some intelligent discussion, yep, up for that quick smart.

gay

No idea what you're talking about - must have me confused with DutchPride.

Roff, cunts on their forum are claiming that they 'Got under our skins', yet in the same breath claim that a supposed rivalry has begun. Couldn't care less tbh, it was just another game day for me.

So self-obsessed that they truly believe the move to the north was entirely about them, not causing grief for the cunts from ACG. Absolutely hilarious watching the guards shit themselves in the concourse. Just a bonus when these fucks get all riled up over our actions.

Looks like next year we'll be their supposed 'tour of duty', so we'll have three home games to help keep us afloat next season :up: