Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

RBB 5 years ago

fimgp1606me0f830epb0.jpg

RBB today

IMG_7874.JPG

Always love you, never betray you :oops: :oops: :oops:

I vowed never to come on this site and comment again because of all the shit talk. However, seeing this shit, I couldn't help.

That pisses me off and makes my blood boil.

So the 2000 people in the RBB are the derivative of 30 blokes from the SCC? What a wank.

Grow a brain and stop being tryhard tards. Although maybe you're better at it than them?

I thought you guy's were better.

As for...

KingofHearts and Dylan. Your the type of stupid inbred cunts who bring everyone else down. The lowest common denominator. I pity the Heart supporters and YS for having to put up with you.

You should now better, however, being 17, you probably don't. BTW Kingofhearts, it's spelt flares, not flairs. If you're going to sledge someone, don't show your ignorance and unintelligence by making such a basic spelling mistake. Yuu farkwhit.

Edited by Benched
  • Like 1

I vowed never to come on this site and comment again because of all the shit talk. However, seeing this shit, I couldn't help.

you must still actively be on the forums if you saw it in the first place. otherwise its not possible, unless you just somehow knew that we were talking shit about you.

:droy:

so yes, you say you wont come back on this site but i bet you will.

• Like 1

RBB 5 years ago

fimgp1606me0f830epb0.jpg

RBB today

IMG_7874.JPG

So the 2000 people in the RBB are the derivative of 30 blokes from the SCC? What a wank.

Grow a brain and stop being tryhard tards. Although maybe you're better at it than them?

As for...

KingofHearts and Dylan. Your the type of stupid inbred cunts who bring everyone else down. The lowest common denominator. I pity the Heart supporters and YS for having to put up with you.

You should now better, however, being 17, you probably don't. BTW Kingofhearts, it's spelt flares, not flairs. If you're going to sledge someone, don't show your ignorance and unintelligence by making such a basic spelling mistake. Yuu farkwhit.

hook.jpg

• Like 2

RBB 5 years ago

fimgp1606me0f830epb0.jpg

RBB today

IMG_7874.JPG

As for...

Go play in traffic

*to. If you're going to criticise someone else's spelling at least get yours right. That wasn't the only one but I'm not here to pick at every detail.

Other than that, no arguments.

HAHA, fair enough. Too many beers on a Saturday night. (did I use the correct 2?). BBQ at the brothers house, equals getting pissed.

You silly pricks, while I don't have much love for WSW, I don't think it's a particularly pleasant or helpful outcome for the RBB.

RBB have come so far in half a season, to ignore what they've brought to the competition would be putting your head in the sand.

Their logo looks like something from a fucking 90's bush league team.

When we finally have a home game against them we need some centrelink chants

:droy:

This is actually pretty bad news for the league tbh.

This.

Whilst I do hate these kents, I think it's fair to say tat their support has been incredible for a first year team, and that this has helped make the club so successful.

Very harsh penalties by the FFA, considering the supporters hadn't signed a charter (as far as I know). To take the instruments and mega phone away, which as we know is vital for a functioning terrace, is unbelievable.

The FFA has created a good, popular club, and now they seem to be trying to destroy it. Good luck to the supporters, and hopefully the club is bought by an independent for next season.

Exactly right. Only in Australia does this happen and this is a threat to all active groups in the country. The FFA have no idea what football culture is and to use flags, mega's etc as farken privileges is beyond a joke. Just crazy!

But at the same time, it seems RBB don't have a problem with their 'club' being run by the national body and this is the consequences.. NRMA FFA WSW

We might have wheelie bins as ice baths but would rather that then the corrupt morons at FFA running our football club. MHFC and other expansion clubs have a right to ask questions why WSW were given such financial support while other clubs got nothing..

Edited by kontra.11

Kontra, you state...

"But at the same time, it seems RBB don't have a problem with their 'club' being run by the national body and this is the consequences.. NRMA FFA WSW"

I don't know how you make that assumption. Believe me, we are anything but happy, however, this is the cards we were dealt to get our club. What do you expect us to do? Boycott games until they get a private investor? Great way to sell a club that!

I could drag up all the bullshit that we've gone through, however, that will do none of us any good. I could also raise the very serious question as to why Frank and his cronies fucked us around so long with a Western Sydney team, whilst his little project East Sydney had exclusive rights. The fact they stuffed Football NSW around with the original bid of Sydney FC which was to be based in Parramatta. The dubious dealings that went on which eventually led to Football NSW withdrawing support for the team once Frank insisted they play out of Allianz.

The lack of support for the Rovers bid then only to have to bankroll the entire club themselves.Ultimately, we have to put up with what we've got for the time being. Support the team, be passionate and vocal and in turn we hope the investors come knocking on the door. Just the past week Primo Smallgoods came onboard as a sponsor. I think they (the Lederer family who own Primo and are massive Football fans) are very much potential owners. It doesn't hurt they are best mates with Uncle Frank, however, so be it.

Thanks.

Bragging, hmm. I would dare say it's the honeymoon period and we are still just bloody stoked to have our own club.

Believe me though, we are not lying down over this. Part of getting our so called 'privileges' back, is doing a bit of good PR for our terrace. Hence the post on our forum. It's already having the desired effect. I know for a fact the cops have contacted the club and are heartened by our sentiment so far.

One of our big problems is actually the stadium. They fucking hate us. It's a Rugby League stadium (even though it's actually owned by the NSW Government) and we had to fight to get all our match day gear approved. The stadium actually has a no musical instrument and no megaphone policy in their conditions of entry, for any sport. We had some very lively debates to get what we have atm. I remember our 1st game, we just said fuck it, and we all rocked up with our gear. Should've seen their face when they saw our giant bass drum that's so big it gets wheeled in on it's own frame!

Anyway...

Believe me, I think you'll see come Australia Day, all we'll be missing is our tifo's. I can cop that for a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Bragging, hmm. I would dare say it's the honeymoon period and we are still just bloody stoked to have our own club.

Believe me though, we are not lying down over this. Part of getting our so called 'privileges' back, is doing a bit of good PR for our terrace. Hence the post on our forum. It's already having the desired effect. I know for a fact the cops have contacted the club and are heartened by our sentiment so far.

One of our big problems is actually the stadium. They fucking hate us. It's a Rugby League stadium (even though it's actually owned by the NSW Government) and we had to fight to get all our match day gear approved. The stadium actually has a no musical instrument and no megaphone policy in their conditions of entry, for any sport. We had some very lively debates to get what we have atm. I remember our 1st game, we just said fuck it, and we all rocked up with our gear. Should've seen their face when they saw our giant bass drum that's so big it gets wheeled in on it's own frame!

Anyway...

Believe me, I think you'll see come Australia Day, all we'll be missing is our tifo's. I can cop that for a couple of weeks.

Haven't really been bothered to read much on your situation, but do you get your "privileges" back after set amount of time or when they deem that you have earnt them back?

We'll, we negotiated with the coppers, stadium, FFA and WSW. We had the total ban reduced to no tifo's (pullovers), no confetti display, maximum 5 instruments (3 drums, 2 megaphones) and 10 oversized flags. No whistles, hooters etc etc. To be reviewed each game to hopefully be allowed to have a pullover for the Sydney Derby.

Initially, when they were 1st used, yeah, they tried to ban the whistles as well. Basically, we just kept using them and security seemed to relax.

I gotta say though guys, we meet pretty regularly with the club, cops and stadium, and we talk to the club sometimes a few times a week nutting shit out.

Personally, I'm a bit sick of it all because really basic stuff like instruments and oversized flags was a complete bastard to get okayed by the stadium. The cops cracked down on our march and our home pub and then we get hauled over the coals by the club for indiscretions by people who are just fuckwits and shouldn't be in the home end.

However, if it wasn't for the fact that we do communicate with all the relevant parties, we'd have no where near the home end we do have now.

Has nothing to do with being owned by the FFA. Has a lot to do with us fixing shit and organising shit. Creating a register for all match day gear, getting RBB members to volunteer to be marshalls to assist in controlling the march, having our 4 liaisons sit down and discuss issues on a regular basis. We've got 2 blokes who meet with the cops prior to every home game to smooth them over and ensure we don't get over policed.

We've dealt with a lot of problems in our 1st season and it could have gotten ugly very quickly.