Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

If i ever make it to western Sydney im going to plant many a seed in numerous Females just to dilute the gene pool as i don't think western Sydney folk understand the concept of genetics and the impact that incest can have on intelligence. So im coming for your Woman/Sister Bravas, you cheeky cunt.

I take offence to that bro. Seriously if u wanna bring my misses or family into you can fuck yourself. Show yourself when its time and ill chat to you about it. But until then keep it clean you piece of shit. No bs

• Like 1

Western Front are a facebook group. Nothing more, nothing less. They apparently are trying to raise 'funds' to buy into a fanshare model of the club. I kid you not. They have about 20 members. Not talking facebook friends or likes or any of that other cyber crap.

They are not active supporters. They are not associated with us (RBB) in anyway and frankly there is a little bit of animosity between the groups.

tbf theres nothing wrong with them not being active. if they get their act together and stop just talking about it on facebook they could well provide a useful boost to the club outside of matchday support etc

i know you're not saying there's something wrong with not being active, maybe its worth encouraging them to get off their butts and help the club.

tbf theres nothing wrong with them not being active. if they get their act together and stop just talking about it on facebook they could well provide a useful boost to the club outside of matchday support etc

i know you're not saying there's something wrong with not being active, maybe its worth encouraging them to get off their butts and help the club.

As far as we know, the Western Front wanted to be the active support, pissed off the 20 of em didn't get a shoe in, and just posted random shit about fanshare and aligning with many other clubs including an adorable paint drawing of a logo aligning GC fans with WS fans.

Pretty much there are a few subgroups within the fans that actually attend the game, the RBB of course, CPC, WEM, but they all work together, the Western Front on the other hand? I have no idea.

their grand glorious statements before the club was announced made the Western Sydney fanbase look like fucking idiots apparently signing all these deals with supporters, but haven;t done anything in a while.

Pretty much there are a few subgroups within the fans that actually attend the game, the RBB of course, CPC, WEM, but they all work together, the Western Front on the other hand? I have no idea.

Which of these groups is the Nek Minnut Crew who stand next to the Away Bay?

Edited by cadete

Corner Post Crew?

Communist Propaganda Collective?

Cheeky Purist Cunts?

Which of these groups is the Nek Minnut Crew who stand next to the Away Bay?

The guys that sit next to the away bay are fucking idiots and should be banned...they are just lads that want to fight everyone. They are nothing..

But if the Nek Minnut Crew sticks I will happily call them the NMC...

and the CPC is the Corner Post Crew. Bay 62 next to the corner flag. Dishes out shit to players taking corners..all in jest though..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we have a way to go before we surpass the Melbourne derby. You guys get bigger crowds, that's for sure.

However, I would dare say our derby has just as much passion and a genuine 'hatred' for want of a better word. It's actually based around a definable geographical boundary, and with that comes genuine tribalism.

The atmosphere was bloody epic.

• Like 1

Joel, believe me there's plenty of hatred. Genuine hatred. You gotta remember us Westies have been bagged our entire life for being 'dole bludging, drug fucked, criminal scum who can't afford a house" etc etc from the Eastern suburbs snobs.

There are people from Eastern Sydney who would never venture out West coz they genuinely fear for their life.

Plus if you had of seen the 'incidents' you'd now it's pretty full on. At least one chap was carted off to hospital after we marched past the Coves pub.

Joel, believe me there's plenty of hatred. Genuine hatred. You gotta remember us Westies have been bagged our entire life for being 'dole bludging, drug fucked, criminal scum who can't afford a house" etc etc from the Eastern suburbs snobs.

There are people from Eastern Sydney who would never venture out West coz they genuinely fear for their life.

Plus if you had of seen the 'incidents' you'd now it's pretty full on. At least one chap was carted off to hospital after we marched past the Coves pub.

Ill go to a sydney derby one day and judge for myself

Sooks about being stereotyped as criminals and junkies :oops:

Next line brags about putting a Sydney fan in hospital. :droy:

Doing wonders to dispel that Westie stereotype mate :up:

• Like 1