Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

I get the feeling the way we look down at WSW coz their lame is how victory looks at us..

Not saying I agree with the notion but I guess the newest team is always the easiest target.

Yeah. I guess its the same way everyone (except victory fans) looked at them when they came in what with them having to have the FFA pay their licence and all

Edited by KSK_47

I get the feeling the way we look down at WSW coz their lame is how victory looks at us..

Not saying I agree with the notion but I guess the newest team is always the easiest target.

What are u talking about?

I know I am not that only one here that has a lot more respect for the way WSW are creating their Active Scene and right from the start this was the reason I was glad the club has entered the comp.

And who gives a fuck about the what those few who survived the North Terrace Purges think of our Terrace?

This the same group of douches who boast about selling away their souls in their Infamous Flog Charter.

• Like 3

I guess it's a personal thing. By all means I want them in the league, I guess I think aspects of their active support is abit gay.. Name, muzza try hard hools, fat nerds on drums. Etc.. Im sure we have our own set of flogs, every club does eg.. Whole of Visitors NT. syd nerds fc etc.

Flogness is highlighted if youre the new kids on the "bloc". West Sydney wankers are just another example. Good luck to em.

WSW's new clash kit has been released. Specially designed to avoid clashes and add some much needed flair into the league. The WSW worked closely with their on field apparel sponsor and Western Sydney locals to design this truly unique third kit. We're sure it will be a hit with football lovers who value distinctive and striking designs. We think fans will agree this is like nothing ever seen in the A-League

Away-Kit-2012-2013-240x300.jpg

:ph34r:

What are u talking about?

I know I am not that only one here that has a lot more respect for the way WSW are creating their Active Scene and right from the start this was the reason I was glad the club has entered the comp.

Thanks.. We all know we will get smaller before we get the numbers in, everyone in this fucking city knows we have the potential to have something massive.. But we westsydneysiders have a lot of lazy people who would rather start trouble then be active..

I think we've done a good job in the off season, given the time we been allocated to start a homeend from stratch.. Going off what heart have done.. Its not easy.. And given mvfc have big numbers it makes it even harder.. We only have to compete with scumfc which isnt going to be hard..

• 2 weeks later...

Thats sydney fAns for ya.. Pathetic..

I think people want to see how the team goes before they buy memberships..

But to be fair..

The wswfc marketing has been non-existence.. Laughable .. They clearly dont know how to do the job of promoting the club to the community..

I have not seen any advertisement of wswfc anywhere..

How many members did heart manage 1st year out?

bullshit

Chasing does not mean signed though. Remember we were "chasing" Owen?

"Hi Micheal. Would you like to come play for Melbourne Heart?"

"No thanks"

"Okay, sorry to have bothered you, have a nice day... Quick someone call the press and tell them we are chasing Owen"

Could be the same thing

• Like 1

Chasing does not mean signed though. Remember we were "chasing" Owen?

"Hi Micheal. Would you like to come play for Melbourne Heart?"

"No thanks"

"Okay, sorry to have bothered you, have a nice day... Quick someone call the press and tell them we are chasing Owen"

Could be the same thing

yeah ok

still how can he be signed when they already have 5 visa players? unless there is some loop hole or they piss off one of their foreigners?

ahhh they are owned by the FFA, that's it. clubs will now be able to sign 6 visa players, will be announced in the next hour by FFA

Edited by yelawolf
  • Like 1

I read somewhere the marquee spot doesnt count as a foriegn player/visa spot. Some shit like that..

I

But nevertheless we are not getting ahead of ourselves..

But the thought of watching ballack week in week out does sound mouthwatering..

Its good for the league.. Anything that will grab the headlines is a big fuck u to nrl and afl especially during their finals series :)