Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

Salim Arrache trialling...

30yo Algerian-French winger.

Has played at Marseille and for the Algerian national team.

Jason Trifiro in there as well.

599997_397211246993805_824660852_n.jpg

Personally a big fan of Jerrerd Tyson. more then deserving of another shot at the A-League.

AypBAtRCMAAVS-X.jpg

Red and Black Bloc...

As for these blokes, well..

Wanderers' first game:

One of Heart's first games:

yarra.jpg

A Victory fan could count the Heart actives on his fingers, after all there's only 12 of you.

See you in round 5. ;)

Oh here we go, here come the Abbacus counting Sydney dweebs, I can see how you all used to be FC fans. I guess you can take the SCC out of the Cove, but you can't take the Cove nerds out of the SCC.

Lets set this straight here, you got 100 to pre-season match on your doorstep in the middle of Australias' 'football heartland'. And you want a fucking medal for it?!

That pic is from our first match in Geelong. You wouldn't have got nearly half of that magical 100 your creaming yourselves over now, had your first 4 matches been in Wollongong/Dubbo/Canberra & Newcastle like it was for us with our first 4 games being in Geelong/Morwell/Bendigo & Shepparton. We were cataclismically shat on by the forces that be, but we still managed to hire 2 mini buses and take 30+ lads, 4 Wednesday nights in a row back to back to each of those games, and then even had a half dozen of us fly up to Brisbane for a hitout against the Roar the week after - before we'd even kicked a ball in anger.

Numbers aint everything, quality over quantity is what we count in Melbourne. Vucktree and FC lads have learnt that the hard way and so will you. I'd take what we have every day of the week, over a home-end of spineless self confessed Sydney FC turncoats, who are looking to register their support and logo as a business - LOL.

I'm still laughing at the fact you all ditched Sydney FC, and spent 2 years paying out on them for being Jews and run by Lowy, and now you have him and the FFA to thank for your pathetic existence.

PS. Minamilstix, aka the biggest joke in Australian football is your top boy. Says it all really about the quality of your home-end.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 5

Oh here we go, here come the Abbacus counting Sydney dweebs, I can see how you all used to be FC fans. I guess you can take the SCC out of the Cove, but you can't take the Cove nerds out of the SCC.

Lets set this straight here, you got 100 to pre-season match on your doorstep in the middle of Australias' 'football heartland'. And you want a fucking medal for it?!

That pic is from our first match in Geelong. You wouldn't have got nearly half of that magical 100 your creaming yourselves over now, had your first 4 matches been in Wollongong/Dubbo/Canberra & Newcastle like it was for us with our first 4 games being in Geelong/Morwell/Bendigo & Shepparton. We were cataclismically shat on by the forces that be, but we still managed to hire 2 mini buses and take 30+ lads, 4 Wednesday nights in a row back to back to each of those games, and then even had a half dozen of us fly up to Brisbane for a hitout against the Roar the week after - before we'd even kicked a ball in anger.

Numbers aint everything, quality over quantity is what we count in Melbourne. Vucktree and FC lads have learnt that the hard way and so will you. I'd take what we have every day of the week, over a home-end of spineless self confessed Sydney FC turncoats, who are looking to register their support and logo as a business - LOL.

I'm still laughing at the fact you all ditched Sydney FC, and spent 2 years paying out on them for being Jews and run by Lowy, and now you have him and the FFA to thank for your pathetic existence.

PS. Minamilstix, aka the biggest joke in Australian football is your top boy. Says it all really about the quality of your home-end.

ObviousTroll not so obvious? Confucius say- save essay for homework next time.

Lol, dumbass, I ain't the top boy :rolleyes: So what would make me the biggest joke in Australian football?

Also, you guys started your pathetic banter here about us. Would like to know who you are FB though. What other forum alias' do you use?

Btw, all is fair with your comment about your initial games being regional. Let's hear your pathetic excuse on why you struggled to get 30 people to your preason game against Melbourne Knights in your second season of existence?

292255_193963117334104_182813115115771_505491_4122143_n.jpg

kgbf.jpg

icon_red.gificon_red.gificon_red.gif

us in our first ever hit up

578910_10150973031766523_442960884_n.jpg

B)

Some nerve you cunts have coming on your forum, come speak to use when you after you've played a real fucking fixture.

2nd best machday atmosphere in the league, and 1st per capita. http://www.pfa.net.a...ngs__final_.pdf

Also, roff at these cunts dropping the 'Tour of Duty' line, typical fomer SCC nerds.

As I say Llama, they'd be fkn shocked when we do a Tour of Duty to them.

... and the desperation for attention ....

As for Heart, is anyone here registered on their forum. Post this fkn thread to them.

"icon_red.gif icon_red.gif icon_red.gif"

Also, you guys started your pathetic banter here about us. Would like to know who you are FB though. What other forum alias' do you use?
He is 'The Fredrick' on MV.net, check him out. Edited by LR9