Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

Have been in touch with the club to see if they were OK with our Bellarine banner still going up in the usual place in the ground, got a very positive response from David Lyon, Head of Fan Development. For a while I thought I was going to have to turn it into a pair of curtains. 

Just reeks of a club with a new found class, love it

I like it but just a word of advice maybe not post the TIFO ideas in here as I feel that one of the best things about Tifos in the past not many people knew what they said before we actually rolled them out Game day and I think we want to keep it this way

no worries man. where shall I post any further designs?

I like it but just a word of advice maybe not post the TIFO ideas in here as I feel that one of the best things about Tifos in the past not many people knew what they said before we actually rolled them out Game day and I think we want to keep it this way

no worries man. where shall I post any further designs?

PM your tifo ideas to tomby

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Just an idea as i don't really have any programs suitable to actually design it but my banner idea would be a picture of engelaar saying "Forever in our Hearts" or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Nice...

Sounds like a project for the Guys and Girls down at Tomby's Tifo Lab.

• Like 1

Just an idea as i don't really have any programs suitable to actually design it but my banner idea would be a picture of engelaar saying "Forever in our Hearts" or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Nice...

Sounds like a project for the Guys and Girls down at Tomby's Tifo Lab. AKA tombys rape dungeon

nice design but i think itw ould look better with the squares being a little bigger and a darker blue

How big?

Checkerboard4_zps801f5c6f.png

Checkerboard3_zps9dee7174.png

Checkerboard2_zpscbfacc84.png

I roughly picked the blue in the design. The blue I bought is close to our sky blue

IMG_2974_zps84d2b300.jpg that's going to look mad well done! And personally i think the biggest squares looks the best but its your choice

Cheers lads, I've thought about it and I'm going with the bigger checkerboard  :up:

CheckFlag_zps67dd9682.png

I'll try getting it done before I leave for Surfers on Sunday, should be easy.

you just gonna paint it? or get it printed?

Got myself some polypop, paint and pvc pipes

Yeah I'm painting it  ;)