Melbourne Football

2023-2024 Season Best Player voting

Le Hack

• 3 weeks later...

So hard to pick three players that I want to assign votes to this week. Has to be defenders though.

3: Souprayen
2: Reis
1: Fernandez

Honourable mentions for Young, who saved a point for us, and Caputo for providing a focal point up front.

After v Newcastle. Three to Souprayen with 8 votes Two to Reis with 6 votes and one to Arslan with 4 votes. I didn't get to watch the CCM game yet so will watch tonight and give some votes. Meanwhile Souprayen has now hone into secobd place replacing Sakhi.

Only one set of votes collected. Arslan with the three, Good two Souprayen 1. This sees Hamza Sakhi drop out of third place and replaced by Good surprisingly because I thought he's had a pretty so so season

Thanks for the votes guys. Arslan with the three yet again with 12 votes. Natel gets the two with 5 votes arguably his best game of the season. Lecks gets the one with 3 votes. Arslan is now on 36 points, a massive 22 votes behind is Souprayen and then Good at 12. 

1 hour ago, Le Hack said:

Thanks for the votes guys. Arslan with the three yet again with 12 votes. Natel gets the two with 5 votes arguably his best game of the season. Lecks gets the one with 3 votes. Arslan is now on 36 points, a massive 22 votes behind is Souprayen and then Good at 12. 

IMO the voting overall is a pretty accurate reflection of a disappointing season.

• Like 1

OK doesn't seem to be any more voters so Natel and Leckie get the three shared at 7 votes each, Young the two with 3 votes and Jakolis one with 1 vote. Jamie Young has joined Curtis Good at equal third with 12 for the season now and Jakolis has joined Sakhi at equal fourth (fifth?). One week left of regular season. I would like to know if you want me to continue this into finals if we get there.

4 hours ago, Le Hack said:

OK doesn't seem to be any more voters so Natel and Leckie get the three shared at 7 votes each, Young the two with 3 votes and Jakolis one with 1 vote. Jamie Young has joined Curtis Good at equal third with 12 for the season now and Jakolis has joined Sakhi at equal fourth (fifth?). One week left of regular season. I would like to know if you want me to continue this into finals if we get there.

@Le HackIt's up to you as far as I am concerned. I'm not sure, but don't we normally cut off at the end of the regular season? Who ran it last season - @neio?

So at the moment it's Arslan by a country mile, followed by Souprayen and then Good/Young.

Yes it should be:
1. Arslan
2. Souprayen|
3. Good/Young
5. Jakolis/Sakhi