Melbourne Football

Nicolas Colazo

Deviant

8 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I struggle to see where Kamau came into this conversation (although I will put my hand up and say I got his age wrong)? Bottom line is Colazo is marquee and isn't up to it in the a-league and won't be returning to Argentina with a hero's welcome.

Answer me this question. What did kamau do last night that was really good 

2 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Answer me this question. What did kamau do last night that was really good 

Why are you talking about Kamau still? You are the one that brought him up. I am discussing Colazo. I merely pointed out that Kamau and Colazo - due to age and salary - should be held to different standards/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Why are you talking about Kamau still? You are the one that brought him up. I am discussing Colazo. I merely pointed out that Kamau and Colazo - due to age and salary - should be held to different standards/

U didnt answer my question.

Colazo low crossed to bratten who bratten missed an opportunity. Colazo almost assisted cahills header. Colazo man marked castro sometimes when franic wasnt back. Colazo almost created an opportunity when fornaroli fumbled the ball.

Now what did kamau do last night that was really good

Just now, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

U didnt answer my question.

Colazo low crossed to bratten who bratten missed an opportunity. Colazo almost assisted cahills header. Colazo man marked castro sometimes when franic wasnt back. Colazo almost created an opportunity when fornaroli fumbled the ball.

Now what did kamau do last night that was really good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

You are actually retarded I'm not even going to bother anymore.

5 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

As a moderator. U should be using offensive language towards a member

Still didnt answer my question. But i will end the discussion for your sake

Cunt your question is entirely irrelevant because I never argued anything about Kamau besides that you bringing him up was entirely irrelevant in the first place. Your entire argument is a fallacy you spastic fuck.

• Like 2

Colazo would be first choice as a winger, if he was in a team with a good counter attack like Perth or the tards for example, he would have been one of the best wingers playing in Australia period. Another lost potential as I would have loved to have him here while we were building under the likes of Roy.

Cunt your question is entirely irrelevant because I never argued anything about Kamau besides that you bringing him up was entirely irrelevant in the first place. Your entire argument is a fallacy you spastic fuck.

Heath Shaw approves.

2 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Opportunity for you to withdraw this post please Phantom. Personal abuse.

I preferred this forum when stupid cunts got called out for being stupid cunts and the atmosphere was more relaxed.

CiTyZenxoxoxoxox has been shitposting for months and the last 10 of his posts in this thread are a perfect example, he deserved to cop a spray. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rass said:

Huh?

I'm enjoying this little forum battle atm. Pretty sure phantom can handle himself ok in this.

Just comes across a little suckass tbh. 

Oops- sorry I thought phantom had been banned and  xxcitizenxx has been annoying me recently so I decided to keep going. Lol phantom isn't exactly my biggest fan, I don't think he needs my defence (he is a lawyer after all);

Just now, Hellenic Hero said:

Oops- sorry I thought phantom had been banned and  xxcitizenxx has been annoying me recently so I decided to keep going. Lol phantom isn't exactly my biggest fan, I don't think he needs my defence (he is a lawyer after all);

I'm still pissed from last night. 

Think it will be a while before i get that out of my system. 

Anyway, I am glad Mr Colazo is gone. Not so glad Mrs Colazo is gone.

(FWIW @Hellenic Hero I don't have a practicing certificate - nor will I likely bother to get one - so whilst able to if I could be arsed, not technically a lawyer)

Ah ok- so what do you do?

1 minute ago, rass said:

Probably a greater indication of where he is at is to compare him to Castro. 

Castro continually took games by the scruff and was the difference. Colazo never once did this.

Completely agree, I think we really haven't had many of those types of players in our history besides Mooy, Novillo and Orlando.

46 minutes ago, Embee said:

I preferred this forum when stupid cunts got called out for being stupid cunts and the atmosphere was more relaxed.

CiTyZenxoxoxoxox has been shitposting for months and the last 10 of his posts in this thread are a perfect example, he deserved to cop a spray. 

Shit posting for months. R u serious mate. I agree i do shit post sometimes for a laugh but to say i shit post all the time is bs mate. I join in discussions and some people seem to become smart ass's to me and i retaliate and defend myself.

U want me to start discussing city more. Okay. We havent had a decent coach since day 1 of this club and we were lucky to win a title this season.

Bruce Kamau is shocking. He cant pass, he cant shoot, he has no body balance

Tim Cahill should have took the penalties as he would have probably got all of them in.

Bruno has had a shit season. His first touch is shit.

They were hardly playing colazo and he could have done much better if he had more game time. Same as Fitzgerald. Same as caceres. 

Our defense r donkey's

Y bouzanis 

We should have played flat 4-4-2 

Now Eembee. Y dont u go onto the transfer thread, adelaide thread, kamau thread, caceres thread and others and look at the stuff i have wrote before u maje a judgment. It was foolish of me to make the stupid threads i did but besides that, dont make a shitty judgment u dont know. Scroll up and read the whole colazo conversation as well.

Edited by xXCiTyZeNXx

1 minute ago, playmaker said:

You put colazo and Timmy in the perth team and they would have beaten us 10-0.

Timmy would have had 30 goals and Colazo would have had 20 assists for the season.

Well thats ridiculous

Edited by bt50
  • Like 1

• jw1739 locked this topic
  • jw1739 unlocked this topic