Melbourne Football

The Official Swan Street RBB and Poznan Appreciation Society Thread

tomby

I actually went down to the North end for the second half, cos we had some really obnoxious people in bay 11 ( where me and the missus always sit)

when  we got there I couldn't work out why so many police and ground security were there, when the second half started , i realised why

now, not wanting to get drawn into Melburnians versus splinter groups etc

I thought that the Swan Street  end group ( for wont of a better name) did a great job, adding atmosphere to that end

Now I'm an old 50 + bugger, but i saw nothing wrong in what they did, they weren't being abusive to anyone, they didn't use foul language, so they weren't offending families and kids

we were just the other side of the aisle from them so i could hear everything  

there was no one sitting behind them so the fact they were standing was not blocking anyone's view 

the ground security were clutching at straws telling them that had to move to Active area if they wanted to sing and chant ( i was within earshot of some of the conversations) 

the Cops were just trying to be the peace keeper between security and the group.

I did say to one of the guys as we left that they did a great job in adding to the atmosphere, ( but Wasn't too impressed by the posman ,poznam  or whatever its called  :lol:  :lol: )

Thank you. Thats all we want to do. Support our team in a respectful manner without making anyone around us feel uncomfortable. The police first told us. No jumping. So we didnt like it, but we stopped. Then they came back and said "no standing" so we had to sit and chant unfortunately. I tired to make sure all the guys acted respectfuly towards people around us including the police. We are not trying to start a problem we just want to support our team away from the Melburnians as we have been abused and put down when we have tried to help in supporting our team.

You help in supporting your team by staying in the active area... not by leaving a union! 

What are you macedonia? You're a part of the active support but not part of them?

Nothing of what you guys have done makes sense and it's laughable at most.

Why would you use Macedonia as an example? Some people might take offence to it.

Edited by THB

Let's not forget the $5k and 2 weeks work we spent on the biggest Tifo the club has ever seen 

I couldn't give a fuck about this hilarious thread but this sir, is one dubious fucking claim.  :hmm:

In any case gents, carry on with the shitfight :up:

Edited by Braveheart

Where can I get stickers and scarves from, for this pwopa norty football firm? 

Also what do I ask my barber for to get the same hair cut as the top boy?

Will you be making banners and two sticks? Will there be any pyro?

I can not provide an answers to Question Number One or Three... but I would be guessing the Answer to Question Number Three is that if you ask for a "SEDA Haircut" you will get the desired look.

• Like 4

Where can I get stickers and scarves from, for this pwopa norty football firm? 

Also what do I ask my barber for to get the same hair cut as the top boy?

Will you be making banners and two sticks? Will there be any pyro?

I can not provide an answers to Question Number One or Three... but I would be guessing the Answer to Question Number Three is that if you ask for a "SEDA Haircut" you will get the desired look.

Thank you very much Cadete! I appreciate you helping me to join the fiercest firm in Australia! 

What the hell did I just read lol. End of the day I support city. I don't care how you do it so just get on board support rock up make noise.

Yep ill sit on the fence on this one. 

Only due to not knowing the full ins and outs.

How about an in or out vote? 

• Like 1

What the hell did I just read lol. End of the day I support city. I don't care how you do it so just get on board support rock up make noise.

Yes! I will pm tesla to change my name to Essendon/Chelsea/rebels/storm/realmadrid/melbournecity so I can call everyone out over the results

What the hell did I just read lol. End of the day I support city. I don't care how you do it so just get on board support rock up make noise.

Yes! I will pm tesla to change my name to Essendon/Chelsea/rebels/storm/realmadrid/melbournecity so I can call everyone out over the resultslol easily one of your worst posts on the forum

• Like 1

What the hell did I just read lol. End of the day I support city. I don't care how you do it so just get on board support rock up make noise.

How about an in or out vote? Yes! I will pm tesla to change my name to Essendon/Chelsea/rebels/storm/realmadrid/melbournecity so I can call everyone out over the results lol easily one of your worst posts on the forum

Nearly as bad as every post that you have made on all 3 previous accounts.

boom!