Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Well it looks like the Bombers downward spiral has come even earlier this year :)

Wearing off already?

Here they come, out of the woodwork, going to have to deal with the shitheads all week. Luckily enough heart being shit has prepared me for this :up:

Out of the woodwork? I always give shit to Essendoom, I hate you lot as much as I hate Geelong.

C'arn the fucking Blue baggers! :clap:

Such a gutsy effort, although Judd's hammmy after 2 minutes was both hilarious and devastating!

Great win... We finally got our goalkicking right and we got the 4 points.

I was joking about Judd coming on then copping an injury right after... Unfortunately, it became true...

C'arn the fucking Blue baggers! :clap:

Such a gutsy effort, although Judd's hammmy after 2 minutes was both hilarious and devastating!

Great win... We finally got our goalkicking right and we got the 4 points.

I was joking about Judd coming on then copping an injury right after... Unfortunately, it became true...

Wasn't even just the goalkicking! We actually had a forward structure which was great, our midfield stood up (Murph, Gibbs, Curnow, Warnock) and our defense did well considering we were missing Jamo and Hendo was forward, it was an all-round great effort  :up:

But yeah, poor Juddy  :(

Still shit as fuck cunts Melbourne has more ticker then u fucks

I'm assuming you didn't watch today's game?

Not even joking, actually 20x the game we played against Melbourne.

Yep, never seen us play that gutsy a game in a fair while. 

We're usually soft as fuck.

• Like 1

Watched the blues vs dogs game as a neutral and felt the dogs could have stolen the game ff they could finish in front of the sticks. Blues never quite shut the door until about 10mins to go, not overly convincing but they didn't really have a bench. Dogs midfield were totally unaccountable in defense and their backs didn't play that tight. 

• Like 1

Up the fucking cats.

On a separate note Bruce Mcaveney should be banned from commentating games involving Cyril Rioli, "Gee he's dangerous even off the ball"- As Rioli walks with hands on hips 20m from the play.

I love watching Rioli these days against the Cats - Boris "The Blanket" Enright blankets puts him to sleep every single time...
  • Like 1

Up the fucking cats.

On a separate note Bruce Mcaveney should be banned from commentating games involving Cyril Rioli, "Gee he's dangerous even off the ball"- As Rioli walks with hands on hips 20m from the play.

I love watching Rioli these days against the Cats - Boris "The Blanket" Enright blankets puts him to sleep every single time...

Except for the fact that Enright was playing on Suckling today... 

Don't mind losing to the cats today tbh. Will show our players that this is going to be a tough season as we're clearly not the best side and our great rival will be right there at the end again to try and stop us. Cheney on Hawkins was a big mismatch he absolutely destroyed him. When Lake comes back you'd think he'd have him the next time we play them so its a lesson learnt for Clarkson in this case and also a learning experience for Cheney that he has a lot of work to do (even though he's not a fullback). 

This loss has done us more good than what it would have been if we won imo. Can't wait til we play them again later in the year where I'm sure (and hope) it won't be the last time this year.

Up the fucking cats.

Except for the fact that Enright was playing on Suckling today... 

Well obviously I didnt get as a good view of the game standing on The Terrace behind the goals compared to yourself in the comfort of your lounge room.

The point is Rioli played once agian Shit against Geelong.

Edited by cadete

Tbf he is just as bad when it comes to Stevie J

Bruce was always at his sublime worse when Cyril or Buddy were simply around each other...

At least this has now stopped.

Edited by cadete

baresi i'm sure there's plenty of footballers of all age, skills and crimes in jail, however this time being a 'promising' footballer seems to be just enough of an edge to get him off.

edit: in fact murray newman was given 12 months for GBH after breaking a man's jaw. williams broke a man's jaw and gets his suspended for 12 months???

Edited by theresonlyonebzamora
  • Like 1

baresi i'm sure there's plenty of footballers of all age, skills and crimes in jail, however this time being a 'promising' footballer seems to be just enough of an edge to get him off.

edit: in fact murray newman was given 12 months for GBH after breaking a man's jaw. williams broke a man's jaw and gets his suspended for 12 months???

This is my point exactly.

You say footballers get favouritism, yet they both did the same thing, and one is in prison, and the other gets a suspended sentence.

Doesn't look like any particular footballer-favouritism to me...

You say footballers get favouritism, yet they both did the same thing, and one is in prison, and the other gets a suspended sentence.

Look BZA's listing one example does not prove his point,

But just as equally you listing two examples def does not prove your own point either.

Look BZA's listing one example does not prove his point,

But just as equally you listing two examples def does not prove your own point either.

Of course, but there are great similarities between the two cases, so it seemed fitting to bring it up.