Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

well for starters murray newman doesn't play for steady eddie FC - i'm sure he's probably got his fingers in a few pies (pun intended)

i'm just sensationalizing things cause i'm bored tbh

The trial was done in WA, so I don't see the significance.

It does make things odder though that both cases were in the same Legal System and yet had such very different sentences.

well for starters murray newman doesn't play for steady eddie FC - i'm sure he's probably got his fingers in a few pies (pun intended)

It does make things odder though that both cases were in the same Legal System and yet had such very different sentences.

Very true.

i don't see the significance in your face tbh. ;)

Neither do I!!!

• Like 1

Murray Newman sends facebook messages to a guy threatening him as this guy apparently slept with his girlfriend during a 'break'. He then sees him out and attacks him.

Williams gets assaulted by three guys in a nightclub toilet then sees them outside, there's words spoken and he decks one of them, two completely different cases and the sentences were never going to be the same.

When I saw that Murray got 12 months for planning weeks in advance to bust this guys jaw I assumed Marley would get a suspended sentence, the severity of Murray's actions are far worse in my opinion

Murray Newman sends facebook messages to a guy threatening him as this guy apparently slept with his girlfriend during a 'break'. He then sees him out and attacks him.

Williams gets assaulted by three guys in a nightclub toilet then sees them outside, there's words spoken and he decks one of them, two completely different cases and the sentences were never going to be the same.

When I saw that Murray got 12 months for planning weeks in advance to bust this guys jaw I assumed Marley would get a suspended sentence, the severity of Murray's actions are far worse in my opinion

Well all of Williams family and friends cried at the guilty verdict because they assumed jail time when it was read out.

Well all of Williams family and friends cried at the guilty verdict because they assumed jail time when it was read out.

Yeah I heard that.

Apparently they feared a jail sentence but when Murray got 12 months I didn't see how Marley could have got the same and was pretty confident he'd get the suspended sentence. The worst I could have seen him getting was 6 months behind bars, but I didn't think it would happen.

Yeah I heard that.

Apparently they feared a jail sentence but when Murray got 12 months I didn't see how Marley could have got the same and was pretty confident he'd get the suspended sentence. The worst I could have seen him getting was 6 months behind bars, but I didn't think it would happen.

Regardless of other cases, I would have thought if someone is convicted of grievous bodily harm jail time is necessary.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/battle-of-the-feral-fans-a-barracking-throwback-20140424-zqyj0.html?rand=1398306770657

not quite sure the point of the article, but amusing nonetheless that it's deemed newsworthy

What a load of crap about being Hawthorn being louder,

They didn't even chant after all their goals like we did and when they did chant we outsung them.

Also LOL at both KP Terrace Heroes: Cromer and Stain being in those pictures. :hmm:

Edited by cadete

We're dominating the Eagles in every facet of the game except on the one that counts - the scoreboard. 

Yarran and Murph are dominating for us but Priddis is hurting us on the rebound big time.

Levi Casboult needs to learn how to kick ffs.

whatever game plan we had has to go out the window now and start moving the ball quickly. Going to be a very long year.

Wish we picked up Ken Hinkley instead of Hardwick a few years ago, how did he not get a coaching job earlier? What his done at Port had been ridiculous