Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Nate said:

Taken me ages to finally get on board, but Arrested Development is absolutely brilliant

Too good. Too bad the comeback (season 4) was a let down. But season 1-3 is arguably the best series ever! Watched it at least 3-4 times each. Gets better everytime. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Too good. Too bad the comeback (season 4) was a let down. But season 1-3 is arguably the best series ever! Watched it at least 3-4 times each. Gets better everytime. 

I had watched a few episodes sporadically and out of order with the then gf and I found it a bit meh at the time, but watching it from the beginning has been simply amazing haha. It's so well made, I was shocked when I discovered the first season was released all the way back in 2003.

But yeah, I've just started season 2 and I can't get enough of it! Hard to pick a favourite moment so far but for me it's probably a toss-up between Buster and the whole juice subplot, Gob's chicken dance or "BEES?!"

it's just so great

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hakz7 said:

I stopped watching both like 2-3 years ago. Couldn't be bothered watching em every week anymore lol especially since IMO they had like one good episode in every 10 at that stage.

pretty much how i feel about family guy, simpsons, south park and big bang theory but i keep watching anyway
simpsons and family guy have had a better season though than the last couple

3 hours ago, Deviant said:

Can't be that bad, surely. I heard it's broken records in its first three episodes.

No it is certainly not bad at all. In fact, its pretty good.

It just isn't the X-Files of yesteryear (so weird seeing them older, especially since Duchovny fucked like 9000 women in Californication lol). 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, strider said:

It just isn't the X-Files of yesteryear (so weird seeing them older, especially since Duchovny fucked like 9000 women in Californication lol). 

I know that this isn't X-Files or Californication... but it sprung to mind... and it's possibly my favourite scene in TV history, ever!

Enjoy.

Note: Californication has many good scene's. Hard to choose which is the best... #FuckingAndPunching

On 02/02/2016 at 6:58 AM, Thrillhouse said:

pretty much how i feel about family guy, simpsons, south park and big bang theory but i keep watching anyway
simpsons and family guy have had a better season though than the last couple

Bob's Burger's is the best animated show atm

• Like 3

On 04/02/2016 at 0:43 PM, strider said:

It's fucking horrendous and cringeworthy.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Tesla said:

lol I watched 1-6 last night, fucking ruining my life this shit.

Hasn't really hit the highs of season 1 in the last three seasons imo. Seeing Ruso and Zoe made me realize the hole they've left. The Russo character arc is the best thing Netflix has ever created tbh. 

Still good but. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Daredevil season 2.
Very enjoyable - great fight scenes, more action and blood than season 2 mostly thanks to the awesome Punisher.

The plot was not as good as season 1 but is probably building to future seasons and/or the Defenders.

On 23 March 2016 at 7:57 AM, Deeming said:

Finished Daredevil season 2.
Very enjoyable - great fight scenes, more action and blood than season 2 mostly thanks to the awesome Punisher.

The plot was not as good as season 1 but is probably building to future seasons and/or the Defenders.

Just finished the season. Amazing. And I thought the plot was better than in season one. So many layers of information just kept being revealed, keeping you wondering what else will happen. Hard to describe it better as it's 5am but yeah.

• 2 weeks later...