Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Not that i know of.

For the 5 bucks extra that you pay for a netflix US account and a VPN, you get more content that way. 

From all accounts, STAN is still the better choice. Price to Content comparison. 

The only reason one would even pay for a service like this is if ALL of their shows are shown. 

There is a big lack of premium content, across all the platforms. And even if they try and appease this by adding the premium stuff, it wont be up to date!

Foxtel + Drama package is still the way to go. and while you're at it, budget to get the sports package also... as eventually, none of the good shows or sports will be on free to air tv anymore.

• Like 1

Well... we all watched Breaking bad... and now we have a spin off called Better Call Saul.

We all watch The Walking Dead... and now we have a spin off to that too. Behold... Fear The Walking Dead

"About the Show
What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in The Walking Dead? This summer, AMC will answer that question with Fear The Walking Dead, an all-new original series set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world."
  • Like 1

Anyone been watching Community S6?

Not as good as the classics but still a big improvement on seasons 4 & 5 imo

Watched ep 1 and 2. Thought it was unbearable.

EDIT: The show has continued going downhill after what was such a brilliant first season.

Edited by hakz7

"stalker" will be on ch 7 soonish but they're calling it "how to catch a stalker"

i reckon it's a better version of criminal minds

cbs had extended it's contract for a full series but after 17 eps they took a break, not knowing if and when it would come back on

finally been announced that ep 18 is out may 5th and season finale, ep 20 will be may 20th i think

Very late to the party but House of Cards S2 E1. Holy fucking shit balls.

I'm even later but yeah that accurately describes my feelings.Anyone who hasn't watched House of Cards to this point in the series needs to do themselves a favour and forget about all the pointless shit they currently fill their days with and sit down and watch this credit to Television. Edited by Jimmy

I'm even later but yeah that accurately describes my feelings.Anyone who hasn't watched House of Cards to this point in the series needs to do themselves a favour and forget about all the pointless shit they currently fill their days with and sit down and watch this credit to Television.

Just finishing up orange is the new black (would highly recommend) this is next on the list when that finishes up

I'm even later but yeah that accurately describes my feelings. Anyone who hasn't watched House of Cards to this point in the series needs to do themselves a favour and forget about all the pointless shit they currently fill their days with and sit down and watch this credit to Television.

Just finishing up orange is the new black (would highly recommend) this is next on the list when that finishes up

New Wentworth has also started.

Just finished watching the first episode of Daredevil on Netflix. 

Absolutely blown away.   Its not just a good superhero show, its just incredible the whole way round.  Honestly, the production values rival most superhero movies and the casting is perfect.  The fight scenes are very well done and not gratuitous at all. 

And that opening intro is just...jaw dropping:

Netflix execs were probably dancing in their offices after seeing the finished product.  What a hit.  

• Like 1

Absolutely blown away. Its not just a good superhero show, its just incredible the whole way round. Honestly, the production values rival most superhero movies and the casting is perfect. The fight scenes are very well done and not gratuitous at all.

Netflix execs were probably dancing in their offices after seeing the finished product. What a hit.

Will watch today or tomorrow.

Better Call Saul season one now complete.

was good but I wonder how long it can go on before the stories start to get silly. I could explain better if I wasn't concerned about spoilers, but there's not really much left to happen.

Thought the last episode capped season one off quite well. Lots of parallels with breaking bad. Chances to get off the "bad" track, desire to do some evil (starting small and getting a little more evil each time) to get ahead, etc

• Like 1

Absolutely blown away. Its not just a good superhero show, its just incredible the whole way round. Honestly, the production values rival most superhero movies and the casting is perfect. The fight scenes are very well done and not gratuitous at all.

Netflix execs were probably dancing in their offices after seeing the finished product. What a hit.

Will watch today or tomorrow.

We are 7 episodes in. Loving the dark tone and characters. Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk is as good as I thought he'd be. A different take but great.

• 2 weeks later...

@Telsa finishedThe Leftovers, pretty good, fairly bleak but was a good story line. S2 should be interesting to see where they go now.

I also got a call today from Millionaire Hot Seat, so I got a gig. Filming in May. Shame there isn't a nice smart club polo I could wear on the show or something similar. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a bad substitute for your Monday TV show fix, done is Game of Thrones... 2 Hours till the season 2 premier of True Detective.

3 Hours till you're able to acquire it online.

Yeah, different characters and location though. TBH I dont even remember how season 1 ended so probably for the best.

• Like 1

Hannibal has been cancelled over a rights issue. They wanted to introduce 'Clarice Starling' in the 4th season but the rights to her character are held by another company and they wouldn't let it go. 

Season 3 will be the last... for now.

Wait. What?!?