Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Sense8 is worth a watch on Netflix too, written by the same people who wrote the Matrix movies. Also bloodline and daredevil are solid.

First ep of Fear the walking dead was a bit slow, but this weeks episode picked up, and the first season is only 6 episodes

Bloodline is good, Daredevil is solid as you say. Gave Sense8 about 5 minutes and then I was like 'nope' and didn't continue.

Agree with you on Fear The Walking Dead, it's started quite slow but seems to be picking up now. If this wasn't a spin off of Walking Dead it would have tanked with a pilot like that and only gotten like half the viewers for the second episode.

Bloodline is good, Daredevil is solid as you say. Gave Sense8 about 5 minutes and then I was like 'nope' and didn't continue.

Agree with you on Fear The Walking Dead, it's started quite slow but seems to be picking up now. If this wasn't a spin off of Walking Dead it would have tanked with a pilot like that and only gotten like half the viewers for the second episode.

It's a bit weird with fear the walking dead because you're so ahead of the apocolypse, that the characters have absolutely no idea, as well as the walkers being "fresher" in the sense that they're harder to kill..

Also forgot to add in Bojack Horseman, once you get through the first 6 episodes of season 1 which are average, it get's a lot better..

i fucking love bojack. jimmy is a big fan too if I recall correctly. It's the only comedy on Netflix I can safely say I've had to pause cause I was laughing so hard.

Bojack is so great. For an animated comedy it's ridiculously deep. Captures some very dark themes like regret, depression, self hatred etc masterfully whilst still making you laugh. Vincent Adultmen is some of the funniest shit ever.

but only 10 episodes.

Finished it in 3 nights ffs, practically ruined my life but it was worth it.

I'm 4 eps down in 2 nights. Not only am I learning Spanish, I am fairly confident I know how to make cocaine now. The show has a brilliant balance of history and drama. Even the narration which I hate in other shows is perfect to help explain things cos there is a fair bit going on. Lol's when it most of the owners in Columbia's soccer league were drug traffickers.

• Like 2

I'm 4 eps down in 2 nights. Not only am I learning Spanish, I am fairly confident I know how to make cocaine now. The show has a brilliant balance of history and drama. Even the narration which I hate in other shows is perfect to help explain things cos there is a fair bit going on. Lol's when it most of the owners in Columbia's soccer league were drug traffickers.

lol so true, free Spanish lessons.

loved Narcos. 

anyone seen Bloodline..?

Yeah pretty good.

Wish I didn't smash through narcos in 3 nights ffs, nothing to watch now.

Also when you  get used to these Netflix shows you really can not be fucked with this waiting a week for an episode bullshit ffs

• Like 1

Out of curiously how does everyone access and view their favourite TV shows? With the rise of subscription services are people now paying? For me I want to watch any show I want, when I want, so I continue to pirate. There are shows I want to watch which aren't all on Netflix for example. I pay a premium for unlimited internet and pay for Spotify so don't need any more monthly bills. Does anyone pay and use for VPN's?

Anyone else enjoying Fear The Walking Dead more than its counter-part? 

Not even close.

Out of curiously how does everyone access and view their favourite TV shows? With the rise of subscription services are people now paying? For me I want to watch any show I want, when I want, so I continue to pirate. There are shows I want to watch which aren't all on Netflix for example. I pay a premium for unlimited internet and pay for Spotify so don't need any more monthly bills. Does anyone pay and use for VPN's?

usenet but I feel like i'm paying too much when i could get US netflix or something for a similar price.

VPN is cheap as chips. Attach it to your uTorrent and bob's your uncle

I'm very old fashioned in that I don't steal any form of media. I watch a lot of stuff on Netflix or on Foxtel but with the stuff that I really enjoy I often buy the Bluray just to have physical copy on my shelf more than anything. I bought all of suits on Bluray after I watched it on Netflix and I haven't even got it out of the plastic yet. I've got some weird hoarder tendencies going on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...