Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Terrace | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Just wanted to contribute. I can't image edit for shit (clearly) so I did this in paint. Could someone enhance it for me using proper software?

arsenal_fc_old_logo.png

Way too similiar to the old Arsenal Art Deco crest mate yep that's where I got the idea but I didn't know it was the Art Deco crest, I thought it was a fan made idea. Back to the drawing board...

Some of you are the biggest whiny cunts in history. Who gives a fuck what the group is called or what the logo is? Does it change the way we chant for our team? Fuck no! This is such a small part of what active support is really about, it's amazing about how some of you care about something so trivial. 

Mate the season doesn't start for three months. Spending a day or two to iron out a few minor things now really is not a big deal. 

Probably too complex for a logo/badge, but putting it out there anyway.

So much love for this. It's pretty good, but I feel like something is missing

Probably the imbalance between the top and bottom halves of it... Top is detailed, bottom is not. I might adjust it tomorrow.

• Like 1

Out of all the designs so far I like these three the best:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The 'home kit' is going to change next year, most likely, to full sky blue.

Something to keep in mind.

It would take a pretty drastic backflip for the FFA to allow that, considering the reason why the proposal was blocked in the first place. I'd say the much bigger risk is after giving us a few token 'compromise' years, they'll jettison the red and white stripes for an away kit without any red whatsoever.

I know it's been discussed to death already and it's a rather moot point but the only date that really makes sense is 2014, we're a new supporter group and it's the only date with relevance to the group itself.

I'd argue that we don't even need a date to be honest, just 'Melburnians' is fine.

Some of you are the biggest whiny cunts in history. Who gives a fuck what the group is called or what the logo is? Does it change the way we chant for our team? Fuck no! This is such a small part of what active support is really about, it's amazing about how some of you care about something so trivial. 

Spoken like a true AFL fan 

Great name, simple, but strong.

Can I suggest we post all songs on a website&Facebook in addition to this forum

forum. I stumbled upon WSW songs online and I was impressed how they have sang together and coordinated many young and old at games.

Have a moan. It's good for ya!