Melbourne Football

FFA Cup Draw - Melbourne City vs Sydney FC

Dearg is bán

I actually hope Hoffman kills himself tonight deadset he is a fuckwit and how he stayed on after City took over is so far beyond me.

The worst "professional" footballer I've witnessed play in the A-league... and we re-signed the cunt. :droy:

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 1

Poor back 4 - poor communication, Ramsay can't defend, Hoffman unspectacular until brain snap, offered little. Poor positioning, poor structure unlike SFC who were well organised by Og

Midfield offered little once Duff subbed. Played too high up the park and left too much space between the lines.

Forward line - was there one?

Goalkeeper - poor decision making despite some saves, Still can't stop penalties.

- James Brown is a disgrace

- Robbie Wiealart is no good

- Andrew Redmayne is a FUCKING disgrace

- Hoffman is no good

- Our LB situation is beyond a joke... Ramsay is hopeless

- we need a DM and a big physical one, because there was too much space in front of our back 4 

- Mate has lost it

- We have no strikers, all wingers who cant/dont want to finish

• Like 1

Some positives though, mooy looks good, the forgotten kalmar looked alright Hoff did good apart from his red which I didn't see because the stream cut out! And GARRUCIO also has impressed in the little time he played!! Also apart from the penalty he have away!! There goes our cup chances!!! Bring on the season!!!!

Some positives though, mooy looks good, the forgotten kalmar looked alright Hoff did good apart from his red which I didn't see because the stream cut out! And GARRUCIO also has impressed in the little time he played!! Also apart from the penalty he have away!! There goes our cup chances!!! Bring on the season!!!!

I take it you haven't been supporting this club since 2010

• Like 1

I actually hope Hoffman kills himself tonight deadset he is a fuckwit and how he stayed on after City took over is so far beyond me.

The worst "professional" footballer I've witnessed play in the A-league... and we re-signed the cunt. :droy:

I think this is the nicest thing you have ever said about Misfud. 

• Like 4

I'm sure early season with Koren and Villa we'll be very strong, I see us falling off late in the season though. Pretty obvious that key areas that just cried out for improvement from last season haven't been addressed. A new Goalkeeper and two new full backs were just absolute must gets. Our last visa player just has to be a full back, either side, both need improving.

• Like 1

I take it you haven't been supporting this club since 2010 Pretty sure I have supported them since 2010.....

Not sure what you're saying mate.