Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

i was impatient and bought it at the day :P now ill have to pay for the numbers from the club but oh well.

Club badge is sewn, Etihad is printed. Looks very nice, kit looks very classy. The only thing wrong is the host plus at the back is just a big white sticker and its really noticeable

HNxbIUS.jpg?1

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

No I didn't see any black polos. I was hoping the hoodies were going to be black but they're navy/sky blue. Disappointed.

blah !! maybe they will bring them out later. I want something like the players have been wearing. Maybe they are trying to promote the sky blue shit first and then bring out the other stuff when everyone has spent their money. :( *folds arms and huffs*

I've not doubt that that's what they're doing. They know we have been waiting really really eagerly for merchandise, so no doubt they figured by releasing the home kit first, people will buy it because they just want a kit!!

That was the case for me anyway. But probably will buy the away kit as well  :up:

Edited by K-aram92

Family day has sold an absolute shitload of home jerseys. So much sky blue at the family day

People came in with heart stuff, and back out wearing sky blue.

Also plenty of people putting the new logo sticker over the old jerseys..

The flogfest begins......

Edited by kingofhearts

Great turnout today and that merchendise stand had long lines for a couple of hours.

Got the new shirt today and they are good quality overall, with a much better fit than the last few years luckily.

Likely will just leave off the number and name. All good the way it is without going to the trouble of getting that now :)

I vowed to myself to keep wearing Heart gear but that Nike kit looks quality, I may not be able to help myself when the away kit is released.

I'm getting away kit because in couple of years ALL our kits will be blue with a bit of white

This! I fucking hate our home kit. It's so blatantly an away kit template, will be sky blue in a few seasons time. Comeonyouboysinwhiteandanoffcentrepairofskyandnavybluestripes . Fuck off!

• Like 1

Why are so many people on here against the new colours and kit? This takeover has been the best thing to ever happen to our club, and we should be so grateful for it but instead people are whinging because of colours? If we didn't get taken over, we would never get players like villa, koren, duff or paartalu. We would be coming last every year and getting 4000 at our home games if lucky. And if you are so against the new colours, just buy the away kit and don't complain! No one is making you by the home kit or not allowing you to keep wearing your heart merch. C'mon guys, be thankful.

• Like 2

Why are so many people on here against the new colours and kit? This takeover has been the best thing to ever happen to our club, and we should be so grateful for it but instead people are whinging because of colours? If we didn't get taken over, we would never get players like villa, koren, duff or paartalu. We would be coming last every year and getting 4000 at our home games if lucky. And if you are so against the new colours, just buy the away kit and don't complain! No one is making you by the home kit or not allowing you to keep wearing your heart merch. C'mon guys, be thankful.

We might just finish last again this year judging by our pre-season results.

Don't count the chickens until the eggs are hatched.

oh jeez, lets not start this conversation again.

out of interest when did you first start supporting the club?

Edited by kingofhearts

out of interest when did you first start supporting the club? from day dot. Was a member for the first two years. I understand about the history and tradition etc, but its not as if we have abandoned it completely. Our logo has a lot of red and white as does the new scarf and away kit. That's why i feel they've done an amazing job of honouring the past and future

out of interest when did you first start supporting the club?

It seems this argument is set to rise again haha here goes another 6 months of going around in circles