Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

Hey guys! Brand new City fan here. A quick question, if i purchase the Premium B Membership, do I have to buy tickets for AAMI park(home) games? or is my membership my ticket? The website wasnt very clear on that. can anyone answer please?

Your membership is your ticket. It will come with a barcode which you scan at the turnstiles.

Welcome aboard.

Just posting to confirm that, no less than 4 months and five days after signing up, I have finally received my membership pack.

What's in the pack? Is there a membership card, lanyard, fixtures magnet, car sticker and keyring? Anything else?

A 100 carat emerald and a personal letter of praise and thanks from the Good Sheikh himself.

I am of course joking. There was nothing else in the pack. The fixtures magnet doesn't appear to have taken the roughs of the long-haul transportation that well, it must be said.

Just posting to confirm that, no less than 4 months and five days after signing up, I have finally received my membership pack.

What's in the pack? Is there a membership card, lanyard, fixtures magnet, car sticker and keyring? Anything else?

A 100 carat emerald and a personal letter of praise and thanks from the Good Sheikh himself.

I am of course joking. There was nothing else in the pack. The fixtures magnet doesn't appear to have taken the roughs of the long-haul transportation that well, it must be said. It didn't travel well to the members tent at round 2 either

Edited by Cinnamon
  • Like 1

I am of course joking. There was nothing else in the pack. The fixtures magnet doesn't appear to have taken the roughs of the long-haul transportation that well, it must be said.

Nah, my magnet was like that too - so deformed it hardly stuck on the fridge!

Hey kids, it's time for the fortnightly-ish members chart!

Thanks for the data, much appreciated. Can you please do attendances next? :P

Ha! I'll leave that to JW (?) - apparently he has historical data of every home game attendance! If you ask him nicely, he might make a pretty graph and post it for you  ;)

BTW, we're currently at 10305. Last year we finished on 7315. Let's just round the difference up to 3000 members. That's 41% higher and there are still 6 months to go!

What does this mean? Even if they stop selling memberships today, the absolute minimum increase year-on-year cannot drop below 41%!!

Imagine we actually won against Newcastle or the Tards...

Hey kids, it's time for the fortnightly-ish members chart!

Thanks for the data, much appreciated. Can you please do attendances next? :P

Ha! I'll leave that to JW (?) - apparently he has historical data of every home game attendance! If you ask him nicely, he might make a pretty graph and post it for you  ;)

These guys keep all the attendance stats 

http://www.ultimatealeague.com/records.php?type=att&season=2014-15

If they only watch the game because of villa they can fuk off with him

True hardcore

Sitting in General Admission my self a  fair portion of people seemed to only be there for Villa (two for Duff). Out of about 100 I'd say 12 seemed like they would actually come back from the general chatter I heard. How many people actually ended standing up for the call and response to GA? Could only see about 4 around me.

Melbourne City now has the highest cost for memberships.

I believe this has already been discussed and some one pointed out that ours are more expensive because like for like isnt being compared. Ours are cat b while victory also offer cat c.

If they truly wanted to compare prices they would compare family GA as more family's are likely to buy GA.

I believe this has already been discussed and some one pointed out that ours are more expensive because like for like isnt being compared. Ours are cat b while victory also offer cat c.

If they truly wanted to compare prices they would compare family GA as more family's are likely to buy GA.

Sorry, but like-for-like is being compared - the lowest cost for reserved seats for a family. Nothing to do with where those seats are in the stadium, how good the view is, or anything else.

The graph is correct for Melbourne City - the cheapest reserved seat package for a family is Premium B at $995.

Sorry, but like-for-like is being compared - the lowest cost for reserved seats for a family. Nothing to do with where those seats are in the stadium, how good the view is, or anything else.

The graph is correct for Melbourne City - the cheapest reserved seat package for a family is Premium B at $995.

I would agree with you if they were the lowest family seats available, but they aren't they are premium seats. And as they are better seats on offer in the city package they aren't like for like.

• Like 1

We are talking about City anyway.  Where you can buy a GA family membership (Family of 6) - and still have very very good seats.

The only time to reserve a seat is at the derby. Other than that GA is a far better option.

I wonder what Victory charge for a family GA?