Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

It's all good membership only costs $795 a year.

Sheesh! Some Active members may not agree with this, but @ $795 Prem A's are the first members you need to make sure are being looked after!

A cap is not enough compensation in my opinion - you should call up and ask for your money back and see what they do, maybe they'll offer a few free Prem A tix for your friends  ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but if your paying $795 then your not category A you would be a First Touch STH.

Just got this

We would also like to inform you that due to demand for the Melbourne City FC Home Jersey and production delays, we will be shipping your Melbourne City FC Home Jersey, which is a benefit as part of your membership package, for arrival in December.

The Club is working closely with the Club’s apparel partner Nike to fulfill the high demand for jerseys and we thank you for your patience on this matter.

As a result, we would like to offer you a complimentary Melbourne City FC cap, which will be posted to your address, following the arrival of your membership pack.

what a crock of shit.

If this is genuine...it is incredible. The combined resources of CFG and Nike cannot produce a few thousand football jerseys...

But maybe that's what happens when, to a man, you leave the local Melbourne management in place.

Mansour should find out about this and kick a few arses.

Impressive result.

Can we hit 8.5k by season start? :)

8.5k by season's start would be good. But I think the club should be getting David Villa in Melbourne by next Wednesday (October 1st), and be working towards 10k by the start of the season. It remains to be seen how Villa will go when he plays for the team, but I'm betting that Villa's arrival will do wonders for promotion of the club and the club's profile, and membership numbers will surge after he arrives.

BTW, it's a big credit to all supporters for getting behind the club at this stage, and getting the club over 8,000 members. Having already smashed Melbourne Heart's record number of membership sales, despite the team being yet to kick a ball in a competitive season match, is something of an achievement. And the only question is how much better things can get for the club.

The supporters are doing their part. Now it's time for the players and the club staff to step up.

• Like 4

BTW, it's a big credit to all supporters for getting behind the club at this stage, and getting the club over 8,000 members. Having already smashed Melbourne Heart's record number of membership sales, despite the team being yet to kick a ball in a competitive season match, is something of an achievement. And the only question is how much better things can get for the club.

The supporters are doing their part. Now it's time for the players and the club staff to step up.

Was about to post something similar. Although not a spectacular increase, the people of Melbourne and other places have put their faith in CFG for one more season to try and turn the old Heart around. That faith now needs to be repaid. One thing I would like the supporters to be this coming season and into the future is much more demanding of the club than we have been in the past. Seems to me that for four seasons we've bent over backwards to listen to every excuse imaginable for failures both on and off the field. We've rolled over on pretty much everything.

Let's put a stop to that.

• Like 2

Wow 8000 members is massive for the club, considering we have under achieved from day one.. I would love nothing more than to see my team climb up the ladder and become a serious contender in the A-league and then Asia. We are all behind this club now and it's up to all of us supporters to make sure the players, coaching staff, and the board continue to build this club up. I agree with the comments about us supporters no longer accepting cheap excuses for unacceptable performances.

Pressure is on and all eyes are watching...

• Like 2