Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

I just want to know if the team that will be playing on Sunday is just a youth team, seeing the proper team should be playing on Friday. Frankston is a long way to go!

Considering we have a Full Squad of 25 now,

I reckon there will have to be a few senior players that will have to have a run on the Sunday game as they cant all get a good final hitout on the Friday.

Yeah talking to scott munn at the family day, although he doesn't fully know what the coaches are doing, he's assuming they will go in to pretty much a full squad friday and the players that don't get much of a go will play sunday. That's just his guess from what he's heard though.

Work committments prevent my attendance to either game this time (shit, damn, i hate my boss)...will there be a streaming or highlights broadcast over the internet like the Richmond and Oakleigh games? If so, where, when? Hopefully i can catch at least some via the web...i'm going to the derby though, active supporter tix...see you all at 'mongihad' stadium on the 12th.

• Like 1

I was wondering if there was going to be a march to the stadium today.

If so, where will it start and at what time?

And what are the seating arrangements for the Heart supporters?

I have a good idea guys, we are planing to paint 'YARRASIDE' on our chests, we usually do 'HEART', but lots of mates are coming today. Is this OK?

Someone please give me this info ASAP.

PS: Will there be stickers and scarves for sale?

• Like 6

Hoffman at rb ffs

His doing a reverse Gareth Bale,

Bale has moved further and further foward throughout his career getting better and better.

Hoff has moved further and further down back getting worse and worse.

I was gonna say that Hoffman's salary has also gone the reverse way...but transfermarkt has him worth EUR125,000, more than he's ever been! Lol