Melbourne Football

Jealousy

Damiano

Ok, before I write this post I am in NO WAY supporting Victory in any way shape or form, but I wanted to put this out there as I feel it's important to look at where our season ended as compared to the Victree Firstly since Ange has come in he has taken a turd and polished it up real nice to a point where it actually doesn't look like a turd anymore. 1. Firstly he has promoted youth/played youngsters Forwards: Markelis, Pain, Makarounas, Nabbout Mids: Stella, Jeggo Defence: Geria, Ansell, Galloway, Gallagher Are all 23 and under and are the centre of this Ange run side 2. Has got rid of most of the dead wood 3. Has his team playing in the way that he wants, not "past" coaches I can't help but feeling that with victory actually promoting youth/Victorians the way we should that some of our thunder has been stolen from underneath us. We really need to pull our finger out next season if we want to compete on Victory's level, and it pains me to say that.

• Like 1

When you take out Archie and Milligan the Vuctree seem to lose their edge as we've seen lately. Yes some good younger players for the future. The thing about Ange, as is even more evident with Arnie at CCM, you establish a system of play for the team and then drill every player so that they know exactly what their role is in the team. This is an area where JA failed but JVS had worked out.

Damiano makes a great point here. And also highlights the importance that a good coach makes. Everything that Heart has been preaching for the past 3 years is now being done at MV and at a greater level thanks to Ange. Which begs me to ask.. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT WE GO FOR ANGE AFTER LAST SEASON??  

Damiano makes a great point here. And also highlights the importance that a good coach makes. Everything that Heart has been preaching for the past 3 years is now being done at MV and at a greater level thanks to Ange. Which begs me to ask.. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT WE GO FOR ANGE AFTER LAST SEASON??  

We could of had Ange in season 1 but went for JVS instead :up:

The boot is fat. Give him one more season and he will be like KFC Hernandez

I disagree, I have seen a fair bit of Nabbout and whilst admit he will always be battling skin folds he does have a good work ethic to make it as a A League player.

Edited by cadete

The actual deal for Ange to go to MV was done well before the end of the season. We were also looking for the cheapest possible option, If JA fell through we may have hired Peter Zois.

Edited by Bobbobbobmarley

Can safely say I don't feel jealous of MV in any way, shape or form, never have, never will.

I'm jealous of their number of supporters / security to stay in the league. Not going to lie at all, would be fantastic if we had that kind of support week in week out.

Damiano... I understand where you are coming from. Victory has raised the standard as a club... Whilst I think Ange is a one dimensional coach in that he has no plan B... As a club they come a cross as very strong and solid. Everyone from players to coach, to CEO and administrators are working for that common goal which is to be the biggest club in the land and stay there...

I don't think there is anymore I can say about the Heart's football this season that hasn't already been said... But admin wise we are a shambles, to be honest we look shakie, we lack ideas and drive but most of all we lack leadership ... Soon the shadow will get to big and dark we will just disappear ... We need to show a strong heart beat...

The boot is fat. Give him one more season and he will be like KFC Hernandez

I disagree, I have seen a fair bit of Nabbout and whilst admit he will always be battling skin folds he does have a good work ethic to make it as a A League player.

very true, and Victory fans like him also. ADP is carrying a little trimming around the edges and look how good he is!  :lawl:

Nabbout will probably remain an impact sub however....

Why would you be jealous of these mongs? 

Yeah so their board gave Ange a free reign to shape the squad as he sees fit. So fucking what? We make do with what we have and we build on that for next season. You all might not agree with the 'slow burn' progress of our club, but don't get all upset about MVFC and what they're doing. 

• Like 3

Why would you be jealous of these mongs? 

Yeah so their board gave Ange a free reign to shape the squad as he sees fit. So fucking what? We make do with what we have and we build on that for next season. You all might not agree with the 'slow burn' progress of our club, but don't get all upset about MVFC and what they're doing.

I doubt there is anyone at Heart HQ with any idea if an what it is we're building.

Why would you be jealous of these mongs? Yeah so their board gave Ange a free reign to shape the squad as he sees fit. So fucking what? We make do with what we have and we build on that for next season. You all might not agree with the 'slow burn' progress of our club, but don't get all upset about MVFC and what they're doing. I doubt there is anyone at Heart HQ with any idea if an what it is we're building. +1

Melbourne victory are the reason we support heart, cause we wanna be everything's those cunts are not. It's the reasons why for 5 years we didn't support them and its the reasons why we are all here now.

Melbourne Victory are not the reason I support Heart. Same goes for a lot of people on here.
  • Like 1