Melbourne Football

City End

heartrate

City end death crew, or just City End or CEDC are a rogue group of supporters who have become frustrated with the constant breaking of chairs and consistently being drenched in beer. So have broken off from Yarraside to form a rival group based on their own ideas and values.

City End can not be scilenced, City End can not be broken, City End are United!

Forza CEDC!

Is this seriously a thing... :huh:

absolutely not on. IMO.

Nothing wrong with standing in bays that are on the left or right of the Yside.

no alcohol gets thrown there.

Y-Side is an active supporter base for Melbourne Heart, this 'break off and make a RIVAL faction' attitude is bullshit and i don't think you have thought this through.

Bring your banner and stand at the front of either the bays on the side of the yside. Your either with the Yarraside in the active supporter bays or your on the wings.

Rival crew... do you think we wear fluro yellow or blue?

City end death crew, or just City End or CEDC are a rogue group of supporters who have become frustrated with the constant breaking of chairs and consistently being drenched in beer. So have broken off from Yarraside to form a rival group based on their own ideas and values.

City End can not be scilenced, City End can not be broken, City End are United!

Forza CEDC!

I've never been so unsure as to the seriousness of a post as I am when reading this.

• Like 5

lol i thought you were a decent guy... then i read your post....

Lawl. I have no idea who the little gimps at the other end of the ground are or what they're doing. Can't believe so many didn't see straight through my post.

Need to introduce myself to more of you.

Now i think your an awesome guy!

• Like 2

absolutely not on. IMO.

Nothing wrong with standing in bays that are on the left or right of the Yside.

no alcohol gets thrown there.

Y-Side is an active supporter base for Melbourne Heart, this 'break off and make a RIVAL faction' attitude is bullshit and i don't think you have thought this through.

Bring your banner and stand at the front of either the bays on the side of the yside. Your either with the Yarraside in the active supporter bays or your on the wings.

Rival crew... do you think we wear fluro yellow or blue?

Agree with most of that, save for the point about banners being solely in and/or around Yarraside. If they are young'uns who sit up there, then good on them for having a crack with the banner.

I never said don't have a banner or solely at the yside end... but don't claim to be for a rival crew while your standing on the other end of the stadium. nothing wrong with bringing that enthusiasm and adding to the atmosphere of the ppl who are breaking their balls week in week out.

And they aren't exactly gonna hang that banner at the city end come and stand with us... lol.

There's heaps around that are great to see.

I guess it's good to get the visual going around the ground, some colours at the other end is a breath of fresh air, and im sure those kids just want a chance to get on the big screen.

It doesn't hurt Yside but wouldn't want to see others branch out and start different supporting terraces just yet. we're so little!

Did anyone else notice the banner on the opposite end v Glory?

Was red with MELBOURNE on it.

Who are these guys and why aren't they standing with us?

I noticed an AVANTI banner in the perth corner and then it suddenly disappeared.

Totally irrelevant.

B)

EDIT: Jimmy kutgw

Edited by marteaux

the vast majority of the current y-side set up needs to be nuked. from blokes starting their own, naff, chants to that ginger clown that pipes up with "garcia" every 2 mins. Why can't people clap in co-ordination or in time, or chant slowly is beyond me. Its not rocket science.

if you have a chant suggestion pretty easy to pop it up here and find out if anyone else thinks your on to something, or approach one of the guys who has the mega and tell him your ideas, most people on yside are very approachable. despite the "their all animals" tag that we seem to have.

regardless the terrace needs to improve or the city side could be taking on more members

the vast majority of the current y-side set up needs to be nuked. from blokes starting their own, naff, chants to that ginger clown that pipes up with "garcia" every 2 mins. Why can't people clap in co-ordination or in time, or chant slowly is beyond me. Its not rocket science.

if you have a chant suggestion pretty easy to pop it up here and find out if anyone else thinks your on to something, or approach one of the guys who has the mega and tell him your ideas, most people on yside are very approachable. despite the "their all animals" tag that we seem to have.

regardless the terrace needs to improve or the city side could be taking on more members

the terrace really struggled to kick off on sat. up until the "ball" during the game where most people missed the goal, it was either flat or people not being table o CLAP in time. is there going to be a yside meeting at end of season to discuss this type of stuff? proper rules/regulations etc? some food for thought...

the terrace really struggled to kick off on sat. up until the "ball" during the game where most people missed the goal, it was either flat or people not being table o CLAP in time. is there going to be a yside meeting at end of season to discuss this type of stuff? proper rules/regulations etc? some food for thought...

There simply needs to be two capos in yarraside. One up front, one up back, it would be easier to co-ordinate chants and shit. It also didn't help that the megaphone was fucked from the start

always see it the same game i saw a family all in heart gear and there daughter was in the visitor away shirt...just don't get it.

Nothing unusual.

Members of families do not always support the same club. Happens everywhere, including the AFL.

There are also a number of people who are members of both clubs.

Don't get the point of this thread. Jeez, be happy that people are coming to Heart games and supporting the club in whatever way they see fit.

• Like 2

always see it the same game i saw a family all in heart gear and there daughter was in the visitor away shirt...just don't get it.

Nothing unusual.

Members of families do not always support the same club. Happens everywhere, including the AFL.

There are also a number of people who are members of both clubs.

Don't get the point of this thread. Jeez, be happy that people are coming to Heart games and supporting the club in whatever way they see fit.

I remember there was a bloke back in Perth who had a Membership for WCE and Freo and attended every AFL game in the state (Including Derbies) wearing a Loud Bomber Jacket that was literally half Freo Colours/ Half WCE Colours.

There was also another bloke that was a mad WCE supporter who attended every Freo Home Game in the same seat in the scarf of the opposition side, so in effect he owned 15 different AFL club’s scarves.

Edited by cadete

They have their reasons, In fact I cannot blame them after the derby debarcle...but it saddens me that the supporters group has splintered somewhat,

Just one question...where are you gonna sit at a home derby??? I am sure that the North Face will be very accommodating for you all since they too broke seats at their own ground, they too throw beer in celebrationl! and light flares, and behave like shitheads, etc etc...

One thing they (North Face/MVFC Supporters) also have that we don't seem to grasp or understand...UNITY!!

How can we seem credible when we seem to have 2 rival factions working against each other? Don't misinterpret my meaning here either...I too would like the morons who wreck it for the majority weeded out of MHFC forever, but the only way that can happen is if we stick together, rally the club

or use the SMS service about "Reporting Unruly Behaviour" that is advertised on the terrace advertising boards (we can all see them, its not like it is any real secret)...If that doesn't work for you then try usin g FACEBOOK, TWITTER and other media outlets to make your feelings known to the club.

In fact, it is the duty of the righteous fan to combat the actions of the unrighteous...Good people doing nothing = morons doing plenty!

I hate the late teens, early twenties "button up shirt brigade" too....Too much Green Street Hooligans/Football Factory mob mentality to be admired by ANYBODY worth their salt...and the fact that they DON'T wear colours...EVER makes their so called support of our great club questionable and their true intentions quite clear; either they are too school for cool...or by not wearing colours they represent THEIR own agenda, not ours...therefore, don't EVER call them supporters, call them arseholes instead!

C'MON people...I understand your anger, but don't let a few mentally inept "Danny Dyer/Tommy Johnson" wannabes ruin it for you...

WE ARE Melbourne...They are idiots.

United we STAND, divided we FALL...it's our choice.

The discussion of the Yarraside Terrace at the end of season is a great initative...lets come up with our own charter for behaviour and club standards...making it a rule that all Yarraside Terrace Crew MUST WEAR RED & WHITE...none of this homo-buttoned-to-the-throat shirt bullshit! If you want to be an individual, sit elsewhere!! Having two CAPOS to co-ordinate proper chanting, clapping and unity is also a fine idea...but ALL Yarraside must commit or quit fucking whinging!! As much as I despise the BLUE side of town, at least they have a great supporters group...UNITY goes a long way, so lets learn from it...or perish!

• Like 1

I really hope you are not a real person, but just in case you are...

1- 4 dudes standing at the other end of the stadium does not constitute factions in support. No idea who these guys are but can guarantee they are not big contributors to the terrace.

2- If you look at the screen shot again you will notice these guys are not wearing colours either.

I have no issue with people supporting the club how ever they want. They can stand/sit/wear wherever/whatever they like. But this is really a non-issue.

Remember the guys who used to hang the "Worn Hole" banner? Same thing.

• Like 2

^ i don't even......no one ever said there trying to rival us it was a troll....and the clothes i cbf even starting on that.

and what stop the young kids following the heart the way they want there the future of this terrace anyone who stands in the terrace has the right to wear what they want some people do enjoy going out in the city after and not going home to 5 whinging kids a rickety door and no milk left in the fridge for a bowl of cornflakes.

Edited by Bannon
  • Like 1