Melbourne Football

Round 19 - Visitors FC v Melbourne FC - Sat Feb 2 7.45pm - Etihad Stadium

Hammerhead

Alright lads, just over 24 hours till kick off. Hoping the Red and White will come out in full force to the game and to the march (can someone please confirm were it will take place as i am hearing 2 different destinations?). and lets pull our boys over the line against these flogs. Fire up lads!

Melbourne is Red and White.

Saw Retre for the first time at the youth derby on Sunday and like the look of him. Glad he is being given a chance and I think can develop into a decent player for us..

Cam Edwards also looks like he is in better shape and should be given a run at least before the end of the season..

Seriously considered not going to this one - away game, shit form from last week, losing players . . .

But got tickets last night and now I'm pumped. I know people who don't go because it's a Victory home game. But screw that. If you don't buy a ticket, someone else, probably a Victory supporter, will buy it.

Win, lose or draw, I think we should turn up in numbers, wear the colours with pride, sing & chant, and show these flogs that our passion won't go away. No matter how shit we might be.

And you never know. We might even win.

• Like 1

Seriously considered not going to this one - away game, shit form from last week, losing players . . .

But got tickets last night and now I'm pumped. I know people who don't go because it's a Victory home game. But screw that. If you don't buy a ticket, someone else, probably a Victory supporter, will buy it.

Win, lose or draw, I think we should turn up in numbers, wear the colours with pride, sing & chant, and show these flogs that our passion won't go away. No matter how shit we might be.

And you never know. We might even win.

its a bloody away derby. Not attending shouldn't even be an option. Even if we were winless and they were undefeated. Through thick and thin.
  • Like 3

Can someone provide a summary of Retre. Size, playing style, tekkers etc.

From what I can remember he was always very good on the ball. Technically sound and decent on his left. I always saw him play in the centre of the park but I'd imagine he'll be used wide by us due to his size.