Melbourne Football

Round 19 - Visitors FC v Melbourne FC - Sat Feb 2 7.45pm - Etihad Stadium

Hammerhead

Found a use for the Heart pin thing I got with my membership. Had it on whilst I was at work in anticipation of this game hah! :P

Good idea, I might wear mine tomorrow. I'm annoyed they got rid of our casual Friday because I used to wear my Heart polo on Fridays! hehe

Could be worse, when I was kid working at Coles they got rid of Casual Friday at only our store because a hideously ugly and obese chick refused to accept that she was not allowed to wear the most revealing and tight circa 2000 Paris Hilton inspired clothing.

Edited by cadete

Melbourne Heart FC Squad: 1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 3. Cameron Edwards, 6. Patrick Gerhardt, 8. Matthew Thompson, 10. Josip Tadic, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 15. David Williams, 18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya, 27. Stefan Mauk, 36. Eli Babalj (Three to be omitted)

• Like 1

I still dont think Mitchinson will start, JA didnt have the confidence in him last week, I cant see him having the confidence to have him this week against Rojas

Well its either than lineup or Thompson or Germano playing LB and Kalmar playing as a DM...

Edit - Gol Gol to score the winner. :up:

Edited by cadete

I wouldnt have thought Hoffman was a viable option at LB either, but it was done

Because JA felt we did not even have a NYL player capable of playing the position, such were are injuries...

You have inadvertanly backed up my point

We didnt have a NYL player (Mitchinson) for the position last week, but now the same player is apparantly ready against the best performed player in comp

Dont get me wrong Id like to see Mitchinson play, but i'm not sure if JA has the same ideas as us