Melbourne Football

Aziz Behich Gone?

Just need to back cadete up here. While I dont think he is utter garbage I dont think he is as amazing as people make out. Yes he does seem to have a lot more potential in him but does not seem to be improving at heart. To develop further i think this is the right move. Great guy and bleeds for the club and all but I think the price tag sounds about right for where he is at.

As for being a socceroo I think that says more about the current level of our national squad than anything else.

That is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. For Behich, I just can't see the logic.

Wait. We may be $400k from fucking breaking even.

Fuck you Heart board.

I think PPL need to put the Red and White glasses on the shelf for a minute, we are talking about a very good A League player...

However at the same time he has noticeable improvement needed on his Marking, Crossing and Shooting before he becomes a solid performer in the Turkish League (This is not some Balkan League destroyed by the ECL).

Also I think PPL need to factor in that Aziz is a Left Back – You dont see many Left Back’s breaking transfer records do you???

I think you perhaps are under-valuing him.

You are correct that he can't shoot... and he needs a fair bit of development still in certain areas... You should also be able to see he is very capable of developing these skills to a high degree and I believe in a better environment he will do this much quicker then he has been with us.

And in this, I see his value, as should the club, and no doubt if this figure is correct, Bursaspor will be licking their lips at the bargain they just got!

TBH I cant see Aziz actually agreeing to move if he was told that the deal was ripping of MHFC, he is way too grateful for what the club has done for him and is also just an out and out too massive Melbourne Heart fan.

As I said b4 for a young LB (Better suited to LWB) who has played around two seasons of good football in a reasonable Asian League and a few minor International appearances - 300K to 400K sounds about right.

I don't think MHFC would tell him they were being ripped off though, They have done the right thing by letting him go, and no doubt probably got the most out of them as they could... Should have been much more though in my opinion

400k is right for Behich.

I think he will struggle to get a game and at the end of the day his final ball/finishing wasn't good enough in the A League let alone Europe.

I hope he develops this because he does have other good qualities, but I have my doubts. Hope i'm wrong.

But...he gave everything for our club and worked his butt off to make this move possible so all the best to him.

Just bad timing for us fans given all that has happended with Vinnie and injuries. Finals are impossible now I think.

The way I see it is this. The new club needs to pay the outstanding fee to buy finish the contract outright. If you have 12 months on your mobile contract, you owe 12x months if your monthly bill.

Assuming he's getting 150k per year and he's got 2 years left, well that's 225 just to cover the cost. Plus profit to the club.

Keep in mind that the club is now saving that cash by not having to pay Aziz for that contract.

I'm not at all happy on the timing and wished he'd stay till at least season end, the club can't seem to do right. Everyone has an opinion and you can't please everyone. It is what it is.

What he is worth is all relative to your viewpoint. You'll argue forever.

In regards to paying out the contract, his contract isn't paid out, as once the clubs agree to a transfer fee and the player agrees to the new clubs contract, his contract with the original club is basically terminated by mutual consent.

I believe that is how it works. Heart save on his wages, as well as getting the transfer fee. Although his wages would be minimal anyway.

Any asset is worth only what the buyer is prepared to pay. House, car, footballer, necklace - doesn't matter what the asset is or what the seller thinks the value is.

Fact of life.

Aziz is a great guy. Be happy for him. Most of us had a tear in our eye last night.

It's been a tumultuous couple of weeks. We have to move on.

The way I see it is this. The new club needs to pay the outstanding fee to buy finish the contract outright. If you have 12 months on your mobile contract, you owe 12x months if your monthly bill.

Assuming he's getting 150k per year and he's got 2 years left, well that's 225 just to cover the cost. Plus profit to the club.

Keep in mind that the club is now saving that cash by not having to pay Aziz for that contract.

I'm not at all happy on the timing and wished he'd stay till at least season end, the club can't seem to do right. Everyone has an opinion and you can't please everyone. It is what it is.

What he is worth is all relative to your viewpoint. You'll argue forever.

BANG!!

End of the day, we accrue a lot more benefits selling a player on then the 400k reported in this thread.

Under FIFA laws, we get a cut of every future transfer for the years we developed him

We are able to attract more and better young talent to the club by continuously showing that we can take a young kid and get them to Europe in a season or two.

The better a player he becomes, the better it looks for our club having developed him, increasing our club's recognition and reputation.

Having done right by the player, if his European adventure fails we will be the first club he looks at coming back to. On the other hand if he's a success in Europe, when his time overseas is done, again we'll be in the prime position for him to return to.

I believe in the article in the herald sun it meantions that they met a minimum release fee clause in his contract anyway so our hands were somewhat tied.

I'm as dissapointed as anybody, Aziz showed the one thing our side, somewhat ironically, lacks...Heart.

I'm a fan, but I do believe that realistcially he has a lot of faults, and to say that we held all the cards in the negotiating process is false. There are shitloads of leftbacks on the market out there, and Behich is one of them. We play hardball and the buyers head elsewhere and Aziz is somewhat annoyed. Someone mentioned that he would be ok with that because he loves the club and would do the right thing by the club, but that has to go both ways. We reject a reasonable offer and it leaves a sour taste in Behich's mouth.

I'm concerned about how we will replace him, but ultimately if this money can help fund a better coaching team, or facilities I think it will turn out to be win win for all involved.

$400k is peanuts. no question but ultimately if a European club comes calling and the player is desperate to leave, the clubs hands are effectively tied. I just wish we were putting the money into a new facilities or something so we aren't the laughing stock of the league

$400k is peanuts. no question but ultimately if a European club comes calling and the player is desperate to leave, the clubs hands are effectively tied. I just wish we were putting the money into a new facilities or something so we aren't the laughing stock of the league

Latest news, dump master to replace wheelie bins.

Anyone got the squads? Not getting up that early if he's not playing.

Nah mate the best I was able to do was find the likely starting 11 which he wasnt in as Turkish League teams don't release a full squad. He could still make the bench but I can't be sure. The lineups are given about 15-30 mins before kick-off. Edited by hakz7

http://www.focushaber.com/aziz-behich-bursaspor-da-h-251990.html

Bursaspor 's staff adds Aziz Behich 3.5 years green and white colors, which connects itself to the contract signed at a ceremony Ozluce Facility.

Representing an important footballer staff of the Secretary-General Ilhan kattıklarını Uslu, "He will play the Turkish status. Coming weeks we will solve the problem. Uçaner'in the intimate friend of his father, Osman Yasar Behich one of the oldest kalecilerimizden. This is a separate value for us. Important player transferred to think we are. " he said. Newcastle United Football Division in charge of the transfer on Erkan Kamat said, "Australia National Team Bursaspor have given left-back Aziz brother. He made ​​sacrifices in this regard. Bursaspor will be to the benefit of the agreements achieved. sacrifices would like to thank. Bursaspor under the shirt will serve for many years. " he said. Bursaspor'da Aziz Behich that he wanted to play for years, and "I came to Turkey for the first time. Bursa liked it very much. how I can help this team will be happy. Hopefully Newcastle United shirt I wear for many years."

Lawl.

Edited by Ellki

Aziz Behich will debut for Bursaspor in just over 4 hours against Galatasary, at 4am AEDST.

Find a stream, enjoy the game, etc.

"@transfercadde: MUHTEMEL 11'LER Bursaspor Carson İbrahim Serdar Ömer Behich Forsell Batalla Murat Edu Tuncay Pinto"

Hmm, the one I saw didn't feature his name, nonetheless hope he starts.