Melbourne Football

One Melburnian At a Time!

Melburnian

$60 for a full year melb IIRC, had a look at the brouchure.

it's more like a donation to the club and if you were in australia then you could get a few free games as well

Ah alright,this can be done online right?

Delighted to have you part of this mate!

#OneMelburnian all around the world! :D

Thanks :D I've been spreading the word about Heart all across Europe. Over 100 people now know that the A-League exists and Heart has the best fans! (and hopefully soon the best football) Hopefully I can join the Yarraside when I move to Melbourne for University :D

Well done mate! Great stuff! The fact your getting a membership is important and great for the club!

Don't be a stranger when you do come to Melbourne!

Edited by Melburnian

Deflated. This club lacks so much but still has us the most passionate fans.

Just remember this campaign is about us, not the people at the club that have proven that thier ambition doesn't match our passion.

This cannot stop. We just have to remember the club is ours. All these people there will come and go. It is up to us to get the best of or this club.

This means even more now.

A mate of mine signed up today. I was feeling so buoyed by that. Then I watched us blow three points again.

What we're doing here is great, and it needs to be a continued effort. But fucking hell, players and coaches need to take responsibility too.

We demand more Heart.

A mate of mine signed up today. I was feeling so buoyed by that. Then I watched us blow three points again.

What we're doing here is great, and it needs to be a continued effort. But fucking hell, players and coaches need to take responsibility too.

We demand more Heart.

Yep but we as fans have to rise above this. We can't let it defeat us despite being so disappointing and frustrating!

If we don't, then we have as much back bone as the club and what will that mean for us.

I am more determined then ever after the pitiful performance today to do something great. This club is my club, I refuse to let it stand for nothing.

• Like 1

A new day.

No matter what happened last night, we need to dust ourselves off and move on with bringing #OneMelburnian to the game on Friday.

This is a landmark week in our clubs history. Because WE the fans take a stand and make an impact. Moreso than anything seen in this league before.

The result may have dampened the spirits of our fans but the possibility of bring new Melburnians to the game and to the club remains.

Today again, remind our fans on twitter and Facebook and wherever to continue with this. Today again, talk to someone new about attending the game on Friday and coming straight after work to the Imperial and taking part in the whole experience.

This club is ours, and we are Melbourne. Lets do this!

Edited by Melburnian

Two members signed up and dragging another two along with me.

Massive.

Great to see! Three more days to keep pushing attendances for Adelaide. Three more days to ask someone along.

Against Adelaide need a massive presence. I am still being positive we can attract a massive crowd. Being a Friday night good chance to take people straight from work! C'mon!!! :D

Nothing stopping people making their own flags and bringing them to the game.

Just saying.

Get the creativity going! Make it a spectacle to behold! I think this could be memorable.

On this point, thank the club for listening to the fans. It may be only a trial but it is another opportunity for us the fans to create something within us!

Get down to the game and stand in the Yarraside, stand, chant, clap and take part!

Lets get everyone talking about us positively again! This is our passion. This is our chance!

How is everyone going in bringing a new person to the club? Any new attendances planned this week?

Just about to sign up another two members. Lets keep pushing.

I've got 5 people coming plus me. All will be at the Imp and one is definitely signing up as a member and a second considering it.

How is everyone going in bringing a new person to the club? Any new attendances planned this week?

Just about to sign up another two members. Lets keep pushing.

I've got 5 people coming plus me. All will be at the Imp and one is definitely signing up as a member and a second considering it.

Amazing effort!

Can't wait to see the results of this.

My personal opinion is that the more flags, the better. Bigger is better also.

We have enough flags IMO. All they end up doing is obscure everyone else's view anyway.

Was close to getting my dad to signing up as a member till that sydney game fucked everything up. Says he's not willing to get one cause the team plays with no passion/intensity and also do not know how to win. Any tips guys for helping me to get him over the line?

Edited by kingofhearts