Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Fan Forum - January 6th - Bench Cafe

Jimmy

Can someone please try to post the questions and the answers on the forum? Unfortunately I'm in London ATM (off to Ars v Liver on Wednesday) so I can't be there but I'm very interested in what the club has to say. Can I just suggest that we make sure that all the questions stick to issues and avoid people bashing? Questions that are heard as coach bashing or Hoff or Colosimo etc bashing will be unhelpful.

• Like 1

Going by this forum after a loss, I am questioning the helpfulness of Wednesday night.

Last week everybody was hailing the club on and off the pitch and this week the club is a disaster, everything is shit etc etc..

Such reactivity....and not a true indication of where the club is at.

Agree with this, a lot of it is the disappointment that we back up arguably our best performance of the season the next week with our most gutless.

This weeks performance was completely shambles! We did not look comfortable in possession at all. Fair enough our game plan is to play on the counter, but once they get a red card surely our game plan needs to change. They were dominating with 10 men all game, how is this possible? 22 shots with 10 men hahaha. We concede a goal, down 1-0 and still are not in a hurry to get forward and attack, I can't believe it, should have been absolutely peppering the goal in the last 10-15 minutes to at least get something out of the game, disgusted! Don't know why I even bothered to go, they have great support btw

I had sent my email two weeks ago about attending the Heart Fan forum, but I haven't received any confirmation, so I'm just gonna rock up at 6pm. I might even print my email that I sent to them just in case they deny receiving anything from me.

On another note, rumour has it that Scott Munn is in Europe scouting for potential signings so he won't be there tonight...?

We played Everton in the only match we have had against visiting overseas opposition. Now our city rivals are looking like playing Liverpool.

Perhaps we should ask where the ambition is for our club. Apart from making budget I mean.

Since the Everton game, the visitards have played; Boca Juniors, Celtic, LA Galaxy, Olympiacos and soon to be Liverpool.

Those games are usually organised by private promoters. The clubs have to be willing to take part of course, of course, but the costs are borne by the promoter who hopes to turn a profit. It doesn't always work out that way.

They have probably assessed that they would lose money on doing the same thing for Heart.