Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart v Melbourne Victory 22/12/2012

Tony999

If you feel like going on the Herald Sun website, you can vote for who you're supporting this weekend.

The thing is, even though there haven't been many votes, we were neck and neck with Victory a bit earlier. But I've noticed a sudden surge in support for them, so it looks like they're getting organised. I went on the MV net site and someone posted a link with "jeeez can we please hijack this poll!?!?" about an hour ago.

I know it's bullshit and whatever, but if you haven't voted, feel free to in the link below.

http://www.heraldsun...x-1226540705615

Anyway, back to discussing the game or whatever . . .

HAd a spare 2 minutes so prepared a little something:

qaYi4.jpg

dBl2r.jpg

Gonna leave this running for the rest of the night while I work :up:

Dont say I didn't get you anything for christmas Sash :up:

:lawl:

just in case you needed anymore reason to fire up this sat....Visitors have gone and created this: http://www.facebook....6476?ref=stream

one of the greatest pages of all time

i just wish there was more pages like this for all clubs around the world

totally agreed, superb wisdom.

we'll win this 3-1.

Edited by DutchPride

Gol Gol should play as his speed can cause all soughts of problems behind the attacking Victory full backs.

Don't think we can press as high all game such as in round 1. Victory are better now and if they get out of that initial pressure then we could be horribly exposed. The team will have to be intelligent in when to press high and when to sit..

We can do this!

Gol Gol should play as his speed can cause all soughts of problems behind the attacking Victory full backs.

Don't think we can press as high all game such as in round 1. Victory are better now and if they get out of that initial pressure then we could be horribly exposed. The team will have to be intelligent in when to press high and when to sit..

We can do this!

If we fix our issue with our midfield positioning and movement at transition we'll be OK in midfield, otherwise we'll get overrun as usual.

Got to say, Kudos to the Herald Sun all this week with articles all throughout about the two clubs. Shit all in the Age,

I agree. It has been great to see the colour spreads, full page articles, loud advertisements, player profiles, the pick a club theme etc. When an AFL player sneezes we know about it. I hope the club, who I am sure realise the importance of a strong media presence, keep the Heart in the news.

Again, it is great to see.

• Like 1