Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart v Melbourne Victory 22/12/2012

Tony999

Be warned all hipster teenager cunts. If i find any of you in my seat i will knife you. No jokes

Have never met anybody that sits/stands in front of their allocated seat. The Terrace is like GA in that not having strict allocated seats allows the flow of the group to shift and change. No need to be so rigid. Just get involved. :up:

Germano will dominate, Josip Tadic will run riot. Always have a feel for the derby.

Instead he will start The Hoff. :droy:

And he will bribe the ref to let Colosimo play despite the suspension

Don't think he is suspended. Can someone clear this up as I have no PC ATM? Pretty sure the red card against Phoenix means he would need 5 yellows since then to be suspended.

Just saw that Fred, Tadic and Kalmar picked up slight knocks in training today, but should be ok for the Derby

I question how do players get injured at training so easily? I played football for 20 years and was never injured at training! If I received a knock I recovered well and truly before match day.

Edited by Tony999

If i find any of you in my seat i will knife you. No jokes

No, you really wont.

I'll go liam jurrah machete style on those kids mate, they fucked me over last time we had the derby at aami park last year. Even though i got there 5 mins late, and even though i had an 'active supporter' membership when i tried to go into yarraside the security guard simply refused to let me in. Didn't even look at my membership, simply told me "sorry mate find a seat somewhere else" Can't believe the a regular member of yarraside was refused over some bandwagoner teenage hipsters who were only there so they could post photos of themselves on facebook. Fucken bullshit

Hello, I plan to attend my first game this weekend.

Any tips on where to sit? I'm not a member yet and am going alone.

Can you buy tickets there or will they likely sell out?

It's close to sold out. The only tickets left are on the upper levels. Unless you've got a membership, which I'm guessing you dont seeing it's your first game. But get onto it. It will sell out.

Good luck. Hopefully it's a good night and we see you become a regular.

MELBOURNE Heart's chances of derby success have been boosted by news that dynamic midfielder Jonatan Germano is ready to make his long-awaited return from injury.

Both Heart and Victory will field close to full-strength line-ups at AAMI Park, with Heart missing only Mate Dugandzic, Ben Garuccio and Vince Grella, who is yet to play a game for the club.

Victory hopes midfielder Billy Celeski will overcome a back injury in time for Saturday night's game, while Leigh Broxham's hamstring remains a minor concern.

Germano is yet to play a game this season because of a calf injury.

But having turned out for Heart's youth team on Saturday, the 24-year-old is ready to return to the senior side.

"He pulled up well after the youth team game. He trained strongly early this week, so he's certainly available," Heart football operations manager John Didulica said yesterday.

"He was excellent for us last season, a great signing for us, and it's just been disappointing he hasn't been able to play so far this year.

"But we know the qualities he can bring to the team and also in derby games last year he played exceptionally well, so he's certainly well in contention."

Didulica said a decision whether to start Germano would be made on Saturday.

He said striker Josip Tadic should return after missing last week's loss to Central Coast.

"It was just one of those back spasm things, probably the physical equivalent of a 24-hour flu," Didulica said.

Victory football operations manager Paul Trimboli said Celeski was "progressing well" after coming off at halftime in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Brisbane Roar.

"It's the players' day off, but he was in today doing some work with the physio," Trimboli said yesterday.

"Obviously it's a day-by-day proposition and we'll wait and see, but he seems pretty positive."

Trimboli said Broxham, who tweaked his hamstring against Roar, had displayed no adverse reactions since Saturday's game.

"I haven't heard anything that would suggest he should be in doubt," Trimboli said.

"He's good, Broxy, professional with his rehab, so he should be OK."

good to see he's being considered to start. let's hope he does