Melbourne Football

Friday October 5 - 7.30pm Melbourne FC vs. Visitors

Jimmy

Lads, there are exactly 57 tickets left in the away bay.

Click on bay 18 here if you don't believe me:

http://www.ticketmas...4&minorcatid=11

These tickets must be sold, if you have a mate or if you're reading this and are 50/50 on getting to the game, get along, sing your heart out and cheer us on to defeating Melton Vuktree.

A full away bay + Singing at the top of your lungs + Awesome tifo display. These are the things need for an awesome away bay.

We were allocated 982 away bay tickets in total, don't fall 57 short of selling this out and showing the lads on the park what they mean to us.

Do you work for ticketmaster?

Edit: Also, this thread, lol (Y)

Edited by Footballism
  • Like 2

We were allocated 982 away bay tickets in total, don't fall 57 short of selling this out and showing the lads on the park what they mean to us.

Trust me we have far more than 1000 heart supporters coming to the game.

I know plenty of heart supporters who brought tickets that choose not to sit in the crappy away bay that victory allocate for us.

I bet at least 7000 heart supporters will be present. We don't need to sell out this bay for them to know we are there in huge numbers. They will clearly hear us every time we score.

If I was 5 years younger I would take one of the goals. Incredible what maturity does to you!

So there are some good initiatives being thrown around by the Victory in this game.

They're going to do Bundesliga calling out of the players name, for example:

Announcer: Number 10 Archie...

Crowd: THOMPSON!

And they'll have no music before the game, just the crowd chanting.

Whilst these are good ideas, I'd like to see us respond to this and I still feel the best way to do this is a 'YNWA-style' song before the game. Obviously not YNWA, that would be incredibly bereft of innovation, but every fan in the ground singing the same song.

Personally, I think this is a good idea:

*Criticism imminent lol

Just heard what fat ang said about wanting to beat us.

I don't care what people say about him, fossie got it right. He is one rubbish coach. His 6 years as national youth coach has put us back 15 years. What player has he helped produce? Our national team is the same squad from 10 years ago.

We all know Dario's dad is the brains. His just the fat controller!

• Like 4

From Melbourne Heart Page:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON FLARES AND SUPPORTER BEHAVIOUR:

With the season nearly under way, we wanted to pass on a message to our supporters to ensure we have their utmost safety at Heart & everyone can enjoy all our games.

The club has a

zero tolerance policy for anti-social behaviour and behaviour that has the potential to harm others.

Specifically, the use of flares at matches will not be tolerated and will have serious consequences:

- Possession, ignition or throwing of flares will incur a 5-year ban for a first offence on an individual from Football Federation Australia

- The ban covers Hyundai A-league, friendly matches, International fixtures, NYL and W-League matches

- You could receive a maximum fine of $4,900 per flare

Victoria Police have informed both Melbourne teams that the use of flares may constitute a serious criminal offence & they retain the right to intervene in the crowd in a high profile way - if such a dangerous incident occurs.

We appreciate all the fans support on this and we can't wait to get the season started.

- Feels like Australian democracy is far worse than being reigned by Stalin. 5 year ban what a joke. $5,000 fine lol.

- Feels as though they like to just anchor this sport to the ground and hold it as the least popular code in this country.

- Have a better chance to stab someone in Dandenong and walk scott free. Football is too restricted in this country.

Edited by Young Polak